• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

gcmaf.eu to Canada, anybody received their package on time?

gu3vara

Hi,

I'm seriously considering buying gcmaf from gcmaf.eu but I'd like to know first that som others did and that it went through customs without problem (and that gcmaf was still potent after that of course...!)

I can't afford to lose that kind of money really!

globalpilot

Hi,
I'm in Canada and wanting to order from them as well andhave the same questions. Let's keep in touch.

GP

Hi,

I'm seriously considering buying gcmaf from gcmaf.eu but I'd like to know first that som others did and that it went through customs without problem (and that gcmaf was still potent after that of course...!)

I can't afford to lose that kind of money really!

gu3vara

Please, if somebody can provide info, even if it's weeks after this post, I'm not in a hurry and I'm very interested to know that some did import it to Canada.

Kati

Patient in training
Good luck importing Gc-Maf. I had to go get Inosine- an herbal compound sold over the counter in the US- across the line. Your best bet would be to pick it up from the border.

Imunovir ordered from Gold Pharma never made it (posted to my home)-