• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MAF 314, looking for someone to share

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'll be taking a class on how to make MAF 314 next month. I understand that each batch I make will be double what I need. I hate to just throw half a batch away every week. Is there anyone that has been told MAF 314 might help them and wants to try it out? I live in Central Calif., between Bakersfield and Fresno. Maybe we could share some of the expense.

Linder220

Rita

I wonder if people that knows how to make the MAF 314 must maintain the secret forever.
In any time the formula needs to be known but there will be a lot of patients all over the world that are missing the product for months or years.
Are there any remote possibility to share the formula ( not the product ) at any price with an accord of confidentiallity or silence?
I know the price you are paying how to make the yogurt

gu3vara

I'm guessing taking the class gives you access to sellers on difficult to obtain products like fresh colostrum (thinks it's in the preparation).

Don't think having the recipe will help us much if we can't get the products.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I wonder if people that knows how to make the MAF 314 must maintain the secret forever.

Hi Rita,

The formula is important but worthless without the "starter" which you can only get from Drs. Cheney and Ruggiero. This is not something that can be "bought" anywhere. Taking the course gives you access to six months of the starter.

Best,
Sushi

Lou

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'll be taking a class on how to make MAF 314 next month. I understand that each batch I make will be double what I need. I hate to just throw half a batch away every week. Is there anyone that has been told MAF 314 might help them and wants to try it out? I live in Central Calif., between Bakersfield and Fresno. Maybe we could share some of the expense.

If this doesn't take the cake. Some of us have been coming to the forum for months waiting something new about maf 314.
From the thread's initial post we were told it held great promise, perhaps as much as 200 times more potent than gcmaf and without the sides. I believe we were told trials were starting up and information would be released in September.

Then, there cropped up this big fear we could be tipping the researchers hand to the drug companies or unfriendly gov't agencies. So the flow of information stopped cold. If big pharma or gov't agencies don't like this information out there it seems we did their bidding, handed them just what they wanted.

Hey, I'm happy for Linder220, just feels ironic someone joins the forum THIS month to give us our latest real news. THE FACT THAT IT'S AVAILABLE TO SOME AT THIS VERY TIME.

m1she11e

Today is the first I have heard of MAF 314. I am trying to put the pieces together.... So, it IS in the United States now and Cheney has "it?" Is this hear say or is he charging 5,000 to take the course and get the "starter" to make this strain of Yogurt (a 6 months supply)? Im shocked by all of this. Why did Cheney get it? I really am confused. I was a little excited but it looks like it is only going to be available for those with money now like every thing else???? Are you kidding me?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Today is the first I have heard of MAF 314. I am trying to put the pieces together.... So, it IS in the United States now and Cheney has "it?" Is this hear say or is he charging 5,000 to take the course and get the "starter" to make this strain of Yogurt (a 6 months supply)?

Hi Mishelle,

Dr. Ruggiero did a trial of MAF 314 with Dr Cheney in August. Since then courses on how to make it have been open to Dr. Cheney's patients for (last I heard) $2500 which will include 6 months of starter.

Both Drs Cheney & Ruggiero have published the study results separately with different emphases.

In a couple of months they may open the courses to others. This is all I know about it. I think Dr. Ruggiero is applying for a patent which would allow it to be sold, but that may only happen down the road.

Sushi

m1she11e

Thanks so much Sushi! Are the results to those trials anywhere? I followed some links and none of them seemed to be trials.

Seems like any time Cheney (as good of a doctor he is and all) gets involved it seems profit out weighs helping people. :-( I know, that is the world we live in...

ukxmrv

Linder220

Good luck with the course. Do you know if you have to maintain any secrecy about the procedure or sign any agreement?

We would love to know more about the procedure if you have any further information (i.e. what is in the yogurt).

Can you share anything about how you are getting MAF? Is it thru the Cheney Clinic?

Thanks to everyone who replied. Yes, it is thru the Cheney Clinic. I am however getting cold feet about doing it right now as many people who've taken the class are having major challenges making the MAF at home. I'm waiting to talk to someone at the clinic about my concerns and will get back to this group when I decide. I heard there's a doctor in Santa Rosa who's planning on taking the class (his staff doesn't know when) and I might wait and try to get it from him. I also need to get some reassurance that the casein in the milk is going to "go away" before I consume it. Otherwise, I may just go with the GcMAF from Holland. Sorry to get anyone stirred up. I will get back to the group within a few days. Linder220

ukxmrv

Sorry to hear about the problems making the MAF at home and also your concerns about the casein in milk. I'm not good with milk either.

Do you know what is going wrong with the home production?

UKXMRV: My general impression of what's going wrong is that some of us aren't lab-science or even cooking oriented and/or may have unknown contaminants floating around in the air in our homes. Most challenges seem to be in finding the right kind of milk to start out with. There's good support from the clinic and these things are all being addressed and many aren't having challenges at all. I'm just being super cautious with my limited budget, I guess.

mellster

Marco
Linder220, I really hope it will work out for you as I would love to take the class but simply cannot do so due to work and family time constraints but would be happy to jump in and share the costs. I agree that budget is an issue but I have high hopes on MAF 314 since I do believe our gut is the first and most important immune defense and it is supposed to restore the gut fora to pristine levels.

mellster

Marco
We could even share 3 or 4 ways in the beginning as probably most people will have a conservative approach about trying any treatment and upping the dosage slowly. I also wouldn't mind specially reimbursing the person who is actually taking the class since it is a big commitment. Now, who else is planning on going to the workshop? chirp, chirp... ;)

anne_likes_red

Does anyone know if the milk needs culturing weekly? Daily? That could be quite a big commitment too?

Linder- will PM you on my experience w casein and milk cultures...

Anne.

Mellster, Drewmaster, Anne & all, I have managed to cancel the class this month without penalty. Others are also waiting for the kinks to be worked out, so I don't feel too flakey. Yes, the culture needs to be done weekly, one full day of brewing and watching and then another partial day the following day. After hearing from several other Cheney patients, I think I can do it. But I'm still looking for someone who has used it and is intolerant of casein (the protein in milk). I did learn that the kefir-making process eats up the lactose. Since I'm not lactose-intolerant, that doesn't help much. I'm just hoping it somehow transforms the casein so I don't react to it. Does anyone know of someone on the autism spectrum who is using MAF 314 or perhaps another kefir? To those willing to share the product and costs, thank you. It's good to know you're willing and you will be the first to know if the casein question gets resolved and I end up taking the class. Linder 220