• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nexavir is the same drug as Kutapressin

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Hi heaps, The site I linked to is the Nexavir supplier I use even though it's not mentioned on the site.

One vial is 20ml so at a rate of 2ml per time you get 10 shots.

How often do u inject 2 mls Tony?? So using it a 2mls 3 times a week will give you almost a months worth. I have heard conflicting info on dosages used, i suppose it depends on how someone reacts to it.

cheers!!!

Tony

Still working on it all..
For the first 8 months I did every day at 2ml. Since then I inject every second day. I've been on it for almost 2 years now and feel it's a mainstay keeping me as well as I feel nowadays which is very noticeably better...:)

When I first injected I did 0.5ml for a few days, 1ml for a week or so then 2ml daily. As you say, there are different reactions but I didn't have any.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
It is now available in the Netherlands and called 4ME, though it is basically the same product.

Sushi

HI all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using Nexavir long-term? I'm just wondering if for any reason the drug loses its efficacy over time like some other drugs tend to? Any thoughts experiences? I started injecting about 3 weeks ago and am looking foreward to hopefully making some improvements!
cheers,
Dan

Sushi

HI all,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using Nexavir long-term? I'm just wondering if for any reason the drug loses its efficacy over time like some other drugs tend to? Any thoughts experiences? I started injecting about 3 weeks ago and am looking foreward to hopefully making some improvements!
cheers,
Dan

I am not sure what you mean by "long term." I have used it for nearly a year and its good effect doesn't seem to have diminished.

Best,
Sushi

Tony

Hi Dan,

I've been using it for two years now. At the end of the first year I ran out of it and noticed a definite drop in energy both physically and cognitively. Once back onto it I improved very quickly.

Cheers...:)

HI all,

Yeah i guess when i say "long-term" i mean longer than 2 years. Just wondering really if you needed to take it forever whether you would maintain the benefit or if it would wear off eventually. Glad to hear you've improved on it Tony!
all the best,
Dan

Tony

Good news on the Nexavir cost front. The New Zealand supplier, Biomer is now charging only NZ$40 per vial plus postage. It's another huge drop in price...:)

Edited March 22: The price above given to me is incorrect. Each vial is actually US$100.

Sushi

Good news on the Nexavir cost front. The New Zealand supplier, Biomer is now charging only NZ$40 per vial plus postage. It's another huge drop in price...:)

Is this the 20ml vial? In Europe they have switched to 2ml vials.

Sushi

heapsreal

According the the makers of Nexavir, it's the same formulation as Kutapressin. Which means, the research on Kutapressin should apply to Nexavir. Thing is, I've heard Nexavir has a preservative and Kutapressin did not. So I'm not sure if or where this fits in.

[video=youtube;rfJHGOBOkbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJHGOBOkbE&feature=relmfu[/video]

In this clip, the doc talks about a capsule of nexavir coming out at the end of 2011. Does anyone know much about this, cost etc??

cheers!!!

Sushi

In this clip, the doc talks about a capsule of nexavir coming out at the end of 2011. Does anyone know much about this, cost etc??

cheers!!!

I'm told it hasn't come out and that they have been saying that for some time.

Seems like at the moment there are 3 sources of Nexavir: Nexavir from the US (guy in video), Nexavir from the Netherlands (4ME) and Nexavir from New Zealand (Biomere?). The cost on the European and the New Zealand source has gone down. The US source has not.

Sushi

heapsreal

I emailed biomer yesterday about nexavir price, they replied today saying they have dropped the price and its now $100 a vial with free shipping. Was the $40 price an old price??
$100 is too pricey for me long term though??

cheers!!!

Tony

Yeah, it did sound too good didn't it! They made a mistake and sent me an email to say that it's actually NZ$100 per vial...damn!...

heapsreal

Yeah, it did sound too good didn't it! They made a mistake and sent me an email to say that it's actually NZ$100 per vial...damn!...

Bugger.
Some have used less frequent dosing like 2mls 3 times a week etc, this would help save on cost but not sure if it is alot less effective that way.

cheers!!!