• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF - US doctors

I have two friends interested in GcMAF, but both need a US doctor. Can anyone make suggestions?

My friends are in TN and SC, so the closer the better, but they can travel if needed.

PM if preferred.

Rrrr

you do not need a doctor's prescription to get gcamf from gcmaf.eu

and you may no longer need one to get it from bgli.com

mojoey

Although you can buy it direct from gcmaf.eu, it is highly unrecommended to do it without the baseline testing and constant monitoring for nagalase, and vit d and calcitriol, among other tests.

CindyWillis

Dr.Bradsheet in Melbourne FL might be the closest to SC

Thank you Joey! I have followed everything you have said since I got sick in 2010. You led me to Dr. Sharp for the cell signaling factors and Linda for treatment and now to Dr. Bradstreet. I can't thank you enough. I am sure that all of your efforts and research have helped more people than just me. I needed to find a US doctor after Dr. Sharp left and today was the first day I went to check and here today was the day you made this post. THANK YOU for everything. You have done more for me than any one individual with this illness as you have directed me to the right people to get the help I needed when I needed it. Thanks.

Thank you to everyone for your input & will keep checking back in case anyone else has suggestions. Will pass along to friends. Thank you for the info regarding minimum tests to consider.