• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Aviva Contest--Canada--20th Anniversary of May 12th Awareness Day for ME/CFS, FM, MCS

Aileen

No we didn't make it. We have one final chance. The 3rd and final round begins on Monday Nov 14 at noon ET. Once again it is 1 vote per day for 15 days.

Dolphin

No we didn't make it. We have one final chance. The 3rd and final round begins on Monday Nov 14 at noon ET. Once again it is 1 vote per day for 15 days.
Any idea how close it was/the numbers of votes required in Round 2 (or 1)?

Aileen

Sorry I don't remember. I'll try to check on that and post next time if I am feeling well enough.

frenchtulip

Aviva Community Fund--Round 3--is now open for voting. I just voted for the 20th Anniversary of May 12th ME/CFS, FM, MCS, & GWS Project. Please vote daily through Nov. 30th at: http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf11724

I believe this project came in 32nd in the Round 1. 10 semi-finalists were chosen in each of the first two rounds. With consistent daily voting and in getting a few extra voters, I think we can get this project into the Semi-Finals.