• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Aviva Contest--Canada--20th Anniversary of May 12th Awareness Day for ME/CFS, FM, MCS

frenchtulip

http://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf11724

May 12th has submitted his entry in the Aviva Contest. He has been crashing since the conference in Ottawa and asks for help in spreading the word about the contest, especially to Canadians. Voting begins tomorrow on Oct. 3rd at 12:pM EST. If you have suggestions on any needed word changes in his entry, please let him know. He can edit his project at any time. (He is on Facebook, and I am pretty sure he is on Phoenix Rising, too.) Thanks for your help!

Nielk

Thanks everyone for voting! The vote is now at 196. I just did some posting on various ME Facebook sites and hope it helps.

Hope it will help.
I think that it helps when people post here thaat they have voted because other people might see it and it bumps the thread.
So, I voted today and will vote every day.

Tony

Still working on it all..
Is anyone else having a problem voting? I keep getting the message that I've already voted today...after more than 48 hours! I've logged off and on a few times to no avail...think I'll send them an email.

Dolphin

Is anyone else having a problem voting? I keep getting the message that I've already voted today...after more than 48 hours! I've logged off and on a few times to no avail...think I'll send them an email.
FWIW, just this minute I was able to vote ok, around 24 hours since I last voted.

Nielk

I have had no problems either. I voted tonight. It would be nice to see more votes for them.

Dolphin

567 votes now. Haven't read the rules, etc. to see if this means it has a chance/is in a winning position, or not.

frenchtulip

It might be a good idea to make a comment on the voting page about the value of this project to our ME/CFS, FM, MCS, and GWS communities to be used in the judging phase of the contest. Thanks.