• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fueling Good Reward link for ME/CFS Knowledge center

Dolphin

PANDORA won $5,000 in the last one of these. And I don't think they were getting huge votes; can't remember but I think it was maybe 0-200 a day (and I don't think it was close to 200).

Nielk

There is no better time then now, to make a positive deed by voting for one of our tribe.

Aileen

The man behind CFS Knowledge Center Inc. has done a great deal for us and has put a lot of himself into this so please support him. He is sick with this himself yet devotes himself to helping our community. Now he needs our help. Vote daily. The funds are really needed to keep the site going and to produce more videos. Patients can let him know what topics they would like to see covered so these are very valuable. He has been very helpful to Cort as well.

Last time I looked at some of the competition we were running 100 or so votes behind an animal charity so we really do need some serious help. If we can get all those votes for WPI we can get the necessary votes here. Please help.
Aileen

Nielk

#556, thanks for the reminder.

It's nice to feel that we can do something positive at a time like this.

Much more productive than trying to figure out what's happening, before all the facts are out.
So while we are waiting, let's vote!

justinreilly

I voted as an expression of support to a fellow ME advocate.

fwiw, I do just want to express, that these videos present Dr. Klimas' pro-exercise view which I am uncomfortable with. It may have some very limited utility, but the dangers of emphaisizing exercise in ME are too great, imo. I admit I haven't watched these particular videos and plan to when i get some time.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Does anyone know if my husband and I can each vote using our own email address but the same computer (same IP address)? I haven't had the energy to read the rules....thanks.

Dolphin

Does anyone know if my husband and I can each vote using our own email address but the same computer (same IP address)? I haven't had the energy to read the rules....thanks.
Simplest thing might be to simply try it and see.

*GG*

1028 votes!

Lets keep on trucking.

GG

PS Wow, you would think between this forum and the one it is for, that we would get more than 200 votes/day?! Oh well, many are very sick and probably busy with their lives/families and struggles!