• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

funny."You've been fooling around with alternative medicines, haven't you?"

Nielk

This was specially funny because I had somebody tell me they could see my "Aura" the other day.

What did they see in your "aura"? Like to share? or was it just a blank statement "I can see your aura" (and you can't) because if that's the case then "I can see your future". Ha.

I was told what color my Aura was. It was pretty prefound when he told me, because most of what I read seemed to fit quite well. Especially being able to see things most people don't see. Probably everybody does, but I seem to be way out of the mainstream.

It was pretty stunning because a few days before I had a close encounter with god(or some other level of awareness). One so profound, I truley realized there is much more going on on this planet then I had ever realized.

Always been spiritual before just a week ago, or on the fence. Now I know for sure.

The guy I spoke to was waayy out there. He had chosen to be here, and remembers life since birth. Even being in the womb. How wild is that? I believed him because of my recent experience. hard to explain here in a few quick lines.

Nielk

wow. sounds like some deep epiphany! You should join us on our thread "suffering and spirituality 2".
It seems to me that probably everyone has the potential to different degrees to tap into this divine side of us.
We just have to open up to it and seek it.
That guy sounds very interesting!
Do you feel that this experienced has changed you? Do you look at things differently now?

*GG*

I was told what color my Aura was. It was pretty prefound when he told me, because most of what I read seemed to fit quite well. Especially being able to see things most people don't see. Probably everybody does, but I seem to be way out of the mainstream.

It was pretty stunning because a few days before I had a close encounter with god(or some other level of awareness). One so profound, I truley realized there is much more going on on this planet then I had ever realized.

Always been spiritual before just a week ago, or on the fence. Now I know for sure.

The guy I spoke to was waayy out there. He had chosen to be here, and remembers life since birth. Even being in the womb. How wild is that? I believed him because of my recent experience. hard to explain here in a few quick lines.

Have we been invaded? UFO's and aliens?

November Girl

I've known one person who said she can see auras. I do know that her wonderful integration of various treatment modalities decreased my pain and increased my ability to move by a huge amount.

Nielk

We have psychics an healers. If I wouldn't have had experience with this of my own, I would be very skeptical but, I've seen - experience amazing things. Some people do have this special energy or intuition.

If I tell you folks, probably most won't believe me anyways. I'll save myself the extra public embarrassment. :O)

Unfortunately, it wasn't a totally pleasant experience. Hence, why I'm a little reluctant to talk about it on a forum.

Anyways. I'm definitely going to work on finding some spirituality now...

The guy who saw my Aura, and my "unique experience" were seperate events.

The guy claimed to never do any mind altering drugs. That was my first question.