• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

pulsing

Hi,

I hear people talking about pulsing. My wife takes olive leaf as an anti viral and is about to start taking colostrum. Does she need to pulse these?

Thanks

Don

laura

Hi Don,
I take olive leaf also. Really helped with my sinusitis. I don't know if it's better or worse to pulse supplements. However, because of my experience that some supplements often work great in the beginning and then lose their effectiveness (maybe because of the partial methylation block Rich talks about), I do like to take short breaks with most of my supplements.

Hi,

I hear people talking about pulsing. My wife takes olive leaf as an anti viral and is about to start taking colostrum. Does she need to pulse these?

Thanks

Don