• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phylogenetic analysis of MLV sequences from longitudinally sampled Chronic Fatigue Sy

So where is the " Phylogenetic analysis of MLV sequences from longitudinally sampled Chronic Fatigue Sy" discussion?

Posts several paragraphs long, totally off-thread. Page after page. Attack. Counter attack. Counter-counter attack. etc

Usenet Newsgroups were almost worthless back in the day. Nothing much has changed.

Where is there a heavily moderated source of CFS/CIDFS/ME/XMRV information?

alex3619

Hi ChuckG, for the most part there is no discussion of the paper here because:

A. We were distracted by off topic arguments we felt had to be argued with.
B. The full paper is on another thread - this is not the real discussion.
C. The arguments against this paper this paper's (and for this paper's conclusions) have been made again and again on other threads, ad nauseum.
D. We are waiting for the Blood Working Groups interim findings, they are about to go public perhaps.

So not a lot was mentioned that was new, because this is essentially a rehash without the current facts - the critical thing at the moment is: What did the BWG find?

Bye,
Alex

Firestormm

So where is the " Phylogenetic analysis of MLV sequences from longitudinally sampled Chronic Fatigue Sy" discussion?

Posts several paragraphs long, totally off-thread. Page after page. Attack. Counter attack. Counter-counter attack. etc

Usenet Newsgroups were almost worthless back in the day. Nothing much has changed.

Where is there a heavily moderated source of CFS/CIDFS/ME/XMRV information?

The full paper is here: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/show...7-August-2011-Full-Text&highlight=katzourakis

Feel free to add your thoughts about the actual paper there if you like.