• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Attention all the 606 users online right now

Doogle

warriorseekspeace

Hi, Doogle. Thanks for the info. I voet daily, but don't have many friends.
Also, how is it you found out about who else is in it and how they are doing it, and how getting votes, etc? I think that info is more motivating, like when I coul dsee it on the Chase Giving site each time I went to vote.
I'm conserving energy this time, however, and just using links sent by daily reminder.
Thanks again for getting the word out.
WarriorSeeksPeace

Francelle

Thanks for this new thread reminding everyone to vote.

Someone said on the other thread that perhaps with Conejo's votes increasing WPI people have given up but this makes me want to fight back all the more! Let's try to get as many new people legitimately as possible to join this voting.

Just reading Osler's Web at the moment and there are thousands of people in the USA alone with this condition. Where are they all when they can do something to help? There are a lot of people internationally getting behind this also for the WPI - let's keep it up!

*GG*

A good reminder Doogle. :thumbsup:

I have been voting but have become a little forgetful in the last week.
Your explanation helped.

You can set up to get a daily email reminding you to vote, and the email contains the link, so it is easy to vote!

GG