• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Please help PANDORA in the Citgo Fueling Good Contest

Nielk

I tried to enter my husbands e-mil address and it said I voted already.
Maybe it has to be done from a different computer or you might have to log off and then log back on?
I am not technically astute when it comes to these things.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
And look at the rules for Citgo, if they start buying votes again they can be disqualified:

"Participants are prohibited from obtaining votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering rewards or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion."

We will have to keep an eye on them, thanks for pointing it out.

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Here's a note from Marly Silverman's Facebook today:

PANDORA is ranking on the top tier on our region on Fueling for Good with 526 votes. Thank you for your votes! Please keep voting daily!

Tuha

I tried to enter my husbands e-mil address and it said I voted already.
Maybe it has to be done from a different computer or you might have to log off and then log back on?
I am not technically astute when it comes to these things.

you have to have more computers if you want to vote more times - so it means 1 vote per computer

Nielk

"Marly Silverman We are now on number 2 on our region. We need to climb back to nbr one. It is 4 winners for each region per each phase. After this phase there will be two others. We need to get our other orgs there too if they want to participate."

Just a friendly reminder to please vote.
it's on my signature.

Tuha

"Marly Silverman We are now on number 2 on our region. We need to climb back to nbr one. It is 4 winners for each region per each phase. After this phase there will be two others. We need to get our other orgs there too if they want to participate."

Just a friendly reminder to please vote.
it's on my signature.

Now I dont understand. I thought that the first 24 charities get $5,000. So what are the rules?

Nielk

Now I dont understand. I thought that the first 24 charities get $5,000. So what are the rules?

I am not sure about the exact rules. Marly silverman says that the top 4 for each region wins. I think we were at first place for a while and now slipped to second. We don't want to slip more.
In my mind, why not vote.
It can't hurt and it's so easy.
Just spend one minute for a good cause.
Thank you all.:victory: