• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Southern CA doctor that prescribes valcyte

mojoey

I found out the holtorf clinic actually does. Not too thrilled about spending 300 smackers to see a nurse practitioner (the cheapest option there) but my appt with Chia isn't until December and his waitlist is probably a few months out.

I'm gonna see Sudhir Gupta at UCI as well. He works with the HHV-6 foundation, and I know he's been working on lymphocyte infusions for awhile (WBC analogy to stem cell infusion) so it'll be interesting to hear what ideas he has for it.

Thanks Timaca!

SunMoonsStars

I
I'm gonna see Sudhir Gupta at UCI as well. He works with the HHV-6 foundation, and I know he's been working on lymphocyte infusions for awhile (WBC analogy to stem cell infusion) so it'll be interesting to hear what ideas he has for it. !
Hi. Did you see this doctor and get lymphocyte infusions. This is very interesting. Would love to hear about it.