• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: The Big Score: Round Two of the Vivint Contest Begins.....

I have e-mailed all the people I know on Facebook and asked them to vote for WPI.. I said I was not asking for a donation, I was asking for a click. I know some of the ones I asked to vote in the Chase contest did but not all. It is not hard to vote everyday. We can ask and beg though, I did.

If every person that is part of Phoenix Rising voted every day we could win big. We need to win big! We have to do this ourselves!

A lot of people don't seem aware that WPI is leading its region (so will win $100,000 if that keeps up) and are in 4th place nationally (if they win nationally they get $250,000) so we're favourites for one prize and are in sight of another! I've changed my signature accordingly because I think people are more likely to jump on a winning bandwagon!

A lot of people don't seem aware that WPI is leading its region (so will win $100,000 if that keeps up) and are in 4th place nationally (if they win nationally they get $250,000) so we're favourites for one prize and are in sight of another! I've changed my signature accordingly because I think people are more likely to jump on a winning bandwagon!
Sasha's signature didn't show up (even when I read it "Articles on the Front Page" section of the forum - I think one needs to check another section of the forum to see it.

Sasha's signature didn't show up (even when I read it "Articles on the Front Page" section of the forum - I think one needs to check another section of the forum to see it.

That's weird! You're right, I can see it either (but I can see yours and Cort's). Someone created a signature a couple of days ago and it took a day to appear! I think there's a bit of a minor glitch in the system somewhere but my signature shows up in my other 1,821 messages so it's still worth doing, folks! You're naked without a WPI Vivint signature. ;)

That's weird! You're right, I can see it either (but I can see yours and Cort's). Someone created a signature a couple of days ago and it took a day to appear! I think there's a bit of a minor glitch in the system somewhere but my signature shows up in my other 1,821 messages so it's still worth doing, folks! You're naked without a WPI Vivint signature. ;)
You can come out now, Sasha, you're no longer naked. ;)