• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Helping to win $900,000+ for ME/CFS research - brainstorming for Round 2, Chase comp

SpecialK82

Ohio, USA
Has anyone contacted WPI or CAA and asked them to advertise for each other? I'm not sure who to contact, but I will send Andrea a message on FB and send an email to CAA.

I feel that I will get push back which would be really sad, if these two organizations cannot work together to help all CFS patients, I will be deeply disappointed in both.

I think it would help if each one of us would ask.

Dolphin

Has anyone contacted WPI or CAA and asked them to advertise for each other? I'm not sure who to contact, but I will send Andrea a message on FB and send an email to CAA.

I feel that I will get push back which would be really sad, if these two organizations cannot work together to help all CFS patients, I will be deeply disappointed in both.

I think it would help if each one of us would ask.
They do have this mention on Facebook:
Article from Philanthropy News Digest about the Chase Giving winners in Round 1, of which the CFIDS Association and Whittemore Peterson Institute are two of 100 charities that will compete for $2.5 million in Round 2. Combined, the two organizations could win $950,000 for CFS
Has there been a similar message mentioning the CAA on the WPI page?

Dolphin

(Repeat)
With only 13 hours to go to the opening of voting, if people are looking for something to do, one thing would be to write to local/state/regional/national/international groups and ask them to highlight it e.g. on their Facebook page and/or website and/or by e-mail and/or in other ways.
I don't think it matters if the same group gets more than one of such messages.