• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WHY?

alex3619

We suffer so much because we are fighting for a better future - recognition, respect, medical research and freedom from this illness. No fight is ever easy. Bye, Alex

PS Oh, and I use the pc version "Stuff Happens" a lot too, although I do prefer the non-pc version better.

Nielk

Who says we are suffering so much?
They don't know what they are talking about!
We are simply faking it.
We are faking all our symptoms because we are wealthy housewives who don't have anything better to do with our life.
We are faking it because we love to spend money on doctors, medicines, alternative medicines and supplements.
Why do we want to spend money on these things? Because we much prefer it than spending our money on vacations, children's school tuition or food.
We love the fact that we have no social life. We prefer it that way.
As a matter of fact if we would be really truthful, not only do we prefer not to have a social life, we would prefer not to have a life at all.
Additionally, I must warn you not to believe anything we tell you and that's because we lie.
We love to lie about all the symptoms we tell you about. Not only do we lie about them but we are very creative making up new and improved symptoms all the time.

I can't understand how you can ask such a ridiculous question!
Suffer? us? Why would you think that?