• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2 new drugs for CFS!

SaveMe

thymalfasin

Azithromycin

differential: hepatitis C, Lyme disease, myocarditis, Q fever, dengue fever ,poliomyelitis, Legionella, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Streptococcus pneumoniae

Carrigon

Been on Azithromycin. After a few months on it, all that pain that you feel sort of where your flesh is on your bones, that went away, temporarily. But it took a LONG time for that on the drug. Then, the side effect of uncontrollable diarrhea was so bad, I ended up being nearly confined to the bathroom and dehydrating from it. And after four months on the drug, I was only five percent better. And I had to go off it. Within a month off it, the pain was back on my bones. IMO, not worth the four months of being in the bathroom.

Jenny