• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

radio 4 now! Vaccine damaged M.E patient

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
On womans hour now -not sure who it is. mother talking about her daughter

justy

The daughter, Lynne collapsed after a BCG vaccination. Eventually diagnosed with M.E i think its Kay Gilderdale talking

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Yes, it was Kay Gilderdale talking about her daughter Lynn. It was a very sensitive and symathetic interview in which Kay made strong points about how you're treated in the NHS if you're extremely ill but your tests keep coming back normal. Lynn was subject to appalling treatment.

I expect it will be available to listen to again on the BBC website after the broadcast. It's well worth a listen but quite upsetting because it describes Lynn's suicide and the events that led up to it - you might not want to hear it if you're feeling fragile.

I admire Kay Gilderdale tremendously. I think her broadcast will be a great help to us but I'm sure it cost her a lot emotionally to do it. What amazing strength she has.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
The interview is available to listen to on the BBC website now - here's the link. The interview is the first thing in the programme.

justy

Yes i have to admit it is a very moving interview, mainly focusing on assisted suicide and the appaling treatment Lynn had from the NHS. It had me in tears. Jenny Murray was very sympathetic in the interview.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Yes i have to admit it is a very moving interview, mainly focusing on assisted suicide and the appaling treatment Lynn had from the NHS. It had me in tears. Jenny Murray was very sympathetic in the interview.

Sadly the interviewer never asks anything about ME. Although the details of the interview are horrific, the listener never gets the impression that this kind of abuse is routine for ME patients.

Ian

[video=youtube;20IhxCzeuDU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IhxCzeuDU[/video]

justy

:eek::eek::eek: They have got to be kidding haven't they? do they mean to say that they actually studied children that had been given non mercury containing vaccines versus those exact same vaccines with mercury and come to the conclusion that the kids with the mercury vaccines were doing better! Until i read that with my own eyes i cant believe it.

Ian

Sadly it's not a joke. Even worse there is a large percentage of the population that will just believe whatever they are told.

SilverbladeTE

We've been putting mercury into kids TEETH for 100 years and that is "safe!"
did that with selenium, lead, cadmium etc you'd get the damn jail, and all of those are LESS toxic than mercury

Money talks and the facts walk! ;)

spoke ot my GP once about that and he said "Oh elemental mercury is perfectly safe, only vapour is dangerous"
sigh, they have NO bloody practical scienctific understanding....

mercury vapourizes at room temperature, your body is even hotter, you can SEE the vapour coming off with right light source
it NEVER forms stable alloys unlike other metals, hence it's alloys were left with the nomeclature of "amalgams", so mercury leaks over time.
it reacts with bacteria, including intestinal flora (i.e. inside your gut), to create incredibly poisonous compounds (see methyl mercury)
dental amalgam gets worn down by your teeth as it's not very tough/hard

so putting that shit in childrens teeth is criminally insane
as is injecting them with thimerosal
however, thimerosal is only used now (In the West anyway) in Flu vaccines
assholes switched to aluminium-based preservatives instead...
aluminium is also a potent neurotoxin, see the victims of the Camelford water poisoning screw up, who died of an Alzheimer's like effect caused by the aluminium destroying their brains

the smug stupidity of the medical profession is an abhorrant DISGRACE :/