• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Trying to follow Freddd's plan...help

Please bear with me. It doesn't take much to confuse me....

I need a simple way to follow Freddd's plan.... I must be reading old threads

So, what do I need and where does everyone get their supplements...

Freddd

Please bear with me. It doesn't take much to confuse me....

I need a simple way to follow Freddd's plan.... I must be reading old threads

So, what do I need and where does everyone get their supplements...

Hi Lee Ann,

http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthread.php?t=62327

This will give you all the basics. However, there is no current B-complex without folic acid I am suggesting. SO any one you find, and several have been suggested on the established threads, migh do. Also try the Source Natural Dibencozide or the Dibol Dibencozide (adenosylb12) capsules which while oral with a 10mg dose might allow enough to be absorbed to serve the basic need. There is a source (iherb) and a $5 off coupon code for first order in the list of products.

Hi Fredd

I found the source natural sblg at vitamin shoppe. Is the sublingual ok? I am still not having any luck w/finding b complex....Douglas labs told me that do not sell directly to the public....only doc. or pharm

Thanks again for your help

Mary

Moderator Resource
Lee Ann - do a google search. There are several companies which sell Douglas Labs products - you don't have to buy through a doctor or pharmacy.

Another product someone mentioned is B Complex by Pure Encapsulations. It has metafolin and methylcobalamin. It also looks good.

I'm taking the Source Naturals ADB12, it is sublingual, I'm sure that's fine.

Good luck -

Mary

Freddd

Lee Ann - do a google search. There are several companies which sell Douglas Labs products - you don't have to buy through a doctor or pharmacy.

Another product someone mentioned is B Complex by Pure Encapsulations. It has metafolin and methylcobalamin. It also looks good.

I'm taking the Source Naturals ADB12, it is sublingual, I'm sure that's fine.

Good luck -

Mary

Hi Mary,

A month or three from now it will be easier. However, if as has happened before the preferred products go out of stock for awhile there may be some shuffling around for a bit. It would be good to be prepared with a couple of alternative products for the next few months. Also, some new products may arrive to fill the void. Good luck. I'm trying to keep it as simple as I can. As knowledge advances other changes will be forthcoming, when I don't know but you can be sure it will be something. This last 2+ years the emphasis has turned out to be things that don't work in some serious ways rather than additional things as before that. Now that the glutathione and folic/folinic acid roadblocks are known and out of the way a lot of us are going to make it past former blockages and ceilings of our healing. Others will know that it isn't these things in their case. Knowing these things can make a difference. Good luck.