• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Minneapolis/Twin Cities area - anyone with a recommendation for this area?

We are new to the area and I would sincerely appreciate feedback from anyone who can recommend a physician in this area who has some knowledge and understanding of CFS/POTS, even if it is just someone you have heard of from others - MD, ANP, PA-C, naturopath, etc.

Thank you!

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Cherlyn,

Check out Dr. Karen Vrchota--http://www.karenvrchota.com/

She is knowledgeable and understands CFS very well, but like so many good doctors what she prescribes for you may or may not help. She is thorough and dedicated.

Best wishes,
Sushi

floydguy

We are new to the area and I would sincerely appreciate feedback from anyone who can recommend a physician in this area who has some knowledge and understanding of CFS/POTS, even if it is just someone you have heard of from others - MD, ANP, PA-C, naturopath, etc.

Thank you!

Check out the Patient Advocate. His CFS daughter lives in Minneapolis and might have some suggestions on his blog.