• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

I just uploaded a YOUTUBE Video!!

pamb

Hello Saveme,

Thank you for taking the time, and most of all the energy, to share your story. Every little bit of awareness helps. I am so sorry you have a reason to join our community and wish the best for you on this challenging journey.

Merry

Thanks, SaveMe.

I clicked on "Like" but didn't see any change in the counter.

I could hear the tiredness in your voice, and in just those few minutes, I could hear your voice starting to give out. Poor guy.

Good luck with your upcoming medical appointments and tests.

sleepy237

:thumbsup: Well done SaveMe. Hope you make many more. Youtube has a great community also. Take care ~Sleepy

sleepy237

Thanks for sharing, did you start these all at different times so you know what you are getting the benefit from? Great Vid SaveMe!

SaveMe

Thanks for sharing, did you start these all at different times so you know what you are getting the benefit from? Great Vid SaveMe!

Yes Sleepy,
sometimes I would take 2-3 of them simultaneously, but as you know almost all of these have failed me or had little effect. this illness is like an uncontrollable tsunami.
I want to help out others (physically) but as I said before, I need to get well myself first before doing so. I want our voices to be heard, because this is the biggest BS I have ever encountered. (lack of knowledge and research)

another one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNgcrMIwpM&feature=watch_response