• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Publication of original Adelaide CFS MRI study - preview

SilverbladeTE

Silverblade's Gremlin Net Spies Latest Info! said:
An MRI study which detected brainstem dysfunction and altered perceptions of reality in psychs who thought CFS was psychological, is about to be published in the journal "Matthew Hopkins, back from the dead and loving it!"
:D

no offence to good news/info of the orginal post or poster :)
just, well...exactly how many nails does it take to get the coffin of this gawd damn "somatform zombie voodoo bullshit" crap, nailed SHUT, forever?

"You can drag a psych to facts, but you can't make the bugger accept them!" :innocent1:

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
:D

no offence to good news/info of the orginal post or poster :)
just, well...exactly how many nails does it take to get the coffin of this gawd damn "somatform zombie voodoo bullshit" crap, nailed SHUT, forever?

"You can drag a psych to facts, but you can't make the bugger accept them!" :innocent1:

thanks Min for posting the link to the preview, but i also have to agree with silverblade here. Am getting mighty tired of reading all this juicy stuff only to visit my doctor and be told i am anxious or to see friends and here them whispering behind my back about what a shame it is that i have gone so mad. Its the world we live in and it sucks.
I vote to kidnap my doctor and have a special viweing room to sit him in with a continous video loop of all the thousands of studies that PROVE beyond a doubt that M.E is real and that there are things they could even do for me.
Sorry ive gone of on a strange rant.

toddm1960

It's the money/governments/goverment agencies that are driving the psychobabble, this fight is far, far from over. Our only hope is to fund WPI to keep up the real science.

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I just want to apologise for my rant involving kidnapping doctors. I am infact a pacifist and would never do that or want any one else to. My post went very off topic and was just a bit of frustration. Apologies.