• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Phoenix Rising and Rising....PR is now Official

WTG Cort This is great to see. It would be nice to see a good doctor list too, although I think many are apprehensive about posting about physicians, perhaps that is why the good doctor list wasn't kept up.

very kool. i will donate through the amazon link! i bought some organic chicken broth 2 days ago from amazon and totally forgot about the PR link! so sorry dam brain! i plan to buy about $200 worth in the next 30 days. so cha-ching PR!

very kool. i will donate through the amazon link! i bought some organic chicken broth 2 days ago from amazon and totally forgot about the PR link! so sorry dam brain! i plan to buy about $200 worth in the next 30 days. so cha-ching PR!

cha-ching indeed lancelot! thanks!

(I forget about it too sometimes :confused::confused::confused: )

WTG Cort This is great to see. It would be nice to see a good doctor list too, although I think many are apprehensive about posting about physicians, perhaps that is why the good doctor list wasn't kept up.

This is going to be a whole new deal. It'll be fascinating to see who turns up in the Physician review program....We hope to have all the projects accomplished in the first half of next year.

:victory::victory::victory: