• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

XMRV/MRV Calendar

Jemal,

What I meant was XMRV in relation to CFS subjects.
There is still Silverman in the retrovirology symposium with an xmrv topic.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I managed to get a spot for this one through KDM's office. Since all XMRV related subjects where banned from the retrovirology symposium on 7 and 8 june, he took the liberty of uniting the authors of the positive studies for a seperate symposium on the 9th, at the university of Brussels. As you can see Frak Ruscetti will be there to. I will trie to report on this as soon as I'm back.

Regards,
K

Hi ikke,
It'll be great to read your report.
Hope you have a nice time.
Bob

eric_s

Thanks, Bob, i know. It's getting too much for me to maintain this calendar, when i started it i had less other things i was doing. I don't know what to do, maybe somebody else could take it over from me? Is there anyone who would like to do it? If not, there's also a good calendar at XMRV Global Action here. I will add the symposium.

Bob

Thanks, Bob, i know. It's getting too much for me to maintain this calendar, when i started it i had less other things i was doing. I don't know what to do, maybe somebody else could take it over from me? Is there anyone who would like to do it? If not, there's also a good calendar at XMRV Global Action here. I will add the symposium.

Hi Eric,
Don't worry, that's no problem. I totally understand.
I think it might be helpful to set this calender up as a PR wiki page.
Then anyone can add any details that they want to, and the responsibility doesn't need to all fall on one person's shoulders.
Would you like me to set up a wiki page Eric? I can easily transfer your opening post.

eric_s

Yes, Bob, that would be great. I would like to see it continue. I didn't even know there was a wiki here, i hardly ever get out of the sections at the top of the page :eek:. Thanks a lot. And please keep it free of troll action ;)

Bob

Yes, Bob, that would be great. I would like to see it continue. I didn't even know there was a wiki here, i hardly ever get out of the sections at the top of the page :eek:. Thanks a lot. And please keep it free of troll action ;)

Great, I'll do my best to keep your work going strong, Eric.
Yes, the wiki is very well hidden, and so hardly anyone uses it.
I'll do it over the next day or two, and post a link to it here.

Bob

OK, here's the new wiki page:
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showwiki.php?title=XMRV+MRV+Calendar&redirect=no

There's also a discussion thread attached to it here:
http://forums.phoenixrising.me/showwiki.php?title=XMRV+MRV+Calendar&do=comments&page=1

There is a discussion thread attached to the wiki, but I suggest that we keep this thread going as well, because the wiki discussion page is hidden, and no one knows how to work a wiki.

eric, I can't promise to keep it up to date, but it is open to anyone to edit it and to add info, including yourself of course.
If you are happy with this (and it's totally up to you - think about it for a while if you want to), then I suggest that you replace your first post in this thread with the link to the wiki page, and add a comment that people can continue to post suggestions in this thread or on the wiki discussion thread.