• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Brand New Super Nutrient! Nan Kathryn Fuchs Ph.D.

IntuneJune

Folks who have severe allergies to mushrooms..... will they NOT be able to use these products. I carry an EpiPen for the unintentional consumption producing a severe reaction. Or would the end product, after processing, eliminate that problem.

June

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Folks who have severe allergies to mushrooms..... will they NOT be able to use these products. I carry an EpiPen for the unintentional consumption producing a severe reaction. Or would the end product, after processing, eliminate that problem.June[/QUOTE

This would be of interest to me as I cannot eat mushrooms either.

Marco

Grrrrrrr!
Here we go again.

I wish I'd saved every pound I have spent on so called super this, that and the other over the years.

Better to spend your money on some 'super' research.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Here we go again.

I wish I'd saved every pound I have spent on so called super this, that and the other over the years.

Better to spend your money on some 'super' research.

Agree Marco. This is a 'super' way of making money, but little else I suspect.

Frank

I second Marco and Garcia. The simple things still work best for me. Megadosages of B12, C, Magnesium oil