• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Phoenix rising won $300

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Just voted - PANDORA now at 24th place with 174 votes - the weimaraners at 18th place (our target) have 311 votes - we've got the next two days to get PANDORA about 140 votes - this is well within reach - vote, vote, vote! We are only competing against people's PETS!!! :D:D:D

Nielk

Just voted - PANDORA now at 24th place with 174 votes - the weimaraners at 18th place (our target) have 311 votes - we've got the next two days to get PANDORA about 140 votes - this is well within reach - vote, vote, vote! We are only competing against people's PETS!!! :D:D:D

It's a sign of our times that the population is more moved about pets then the plight of people who are suffering from debilitating illnesses.

Nielk :confused:

Dolphin

I remember hearing that charities for animals do very well in wills. From what I see, very few people put anything for ME/CFS charities/non-profits in their wills.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Great - I see they're in 22nd place now - they've really stormed up the rankings in just a few days. Let's get them up to the crucial 18th!:victory::victory::victory:

Dolphin

Here's a record of current votes. I reckon passing one out of 17 or 18 should be enough. I haven't been looking at them to see if they're getting any votes.

17 International Exotic Feline Sanctuary Votes: 338
18 Louisville Weimaraner Rescue Votes: 327
19 Brookline Labrador Retriever Rescue, Inc. Votes: 307
20 Save A Shepherd Rescue Alliance Votes: 273
21 Constant Love Votes: 224

22 P.A.N.D.O.R.A.- Patient Alliance For Neuroendocrineimmune Disorders Organization for Research and Advocacy Votes: 198

ETA: Sasha noted 54 hours ago:
the Louisville Weimaraner Rescue thing is in 18th place (where PANDORA has to get to get $150) with only 311 votes
so 16 more since then (link: http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/sh...p.a.n.d.o.r.a.&p=139798&viewfull=1#post139798)

*GG*

PANDORA at 139 today Sunday 8:19 am

Had trouble voting. As I never downloaded the toolbar from the site (sorry), I am wondering if after so many days, the IGive site attemps to entice folks to do so again?????? Don't know. But everytime I tried to vote, a message to register kept appearing. Frustrated, I thought what the heck and I registered again only to get the message my email was invalid as it had already been registered...... so then "logged in" and voted and got the confirmation window for my vote.

Don't know what that was about, anyone else????

June

I have run into this issue from the beginning, some days it takes more attempts than others! Perhaps it is my internet security app?

GG

PS at #22 with 199 votes!

Merry

Pandora now has 211. Once again we are chasing Constant Love. They must be exhausted. They haven't moved in at least a week.;)

Very funny, Helen!

With 25 more votes PANDORA can pull ahead of Constant Love. Everyone needs to pitch in if PANDORA is going to get to 18th by the end of tomorrow.

frenchtulip

PR is now in 9th position, several votes behind 8th position. We are going back and changing our votes for today and voting for PR. We need to be in 8th position to win the $250. Right?

Dolphin

PR is now in 9th position, several votes behind 8th position. We are going back and changing our votes for today and voting for PR. We need to be in 8th position to win the $250. Right?
Drat. The audit has brought PR down to 740. It's only 9 votes behind 8th place.

I'm going to vote for PR today. Remember, folks, it's the last vote of the day that counts so people can still vote for PR today.