• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

'Natural' antiretrovirals?

A

abstractblue

Has it been proven to actually work against HIV? I tried Google'ing it earlier and wasn't able to find any credible sources. I found a ton of "buy herbs" websites that said that it is, but they don't count in my book.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Abstractblue,

Iffy...maybe! Expensive...not.

As for HIV, the remedy I am taking is not for HIV. My doctor has had good success treating HIV, but he doesn't use this protocol.

Ariel,

I doubt if it would be very helpful to try to put together a few of the ingredients in the mixture I am taking as they all work together, I don't know the proportions, and they are prepared in a certain way. I think you need a very experienced and knowledgeable practitioner to go this route. My doctor has been doing neural therapy, LED, Photon therapy and nutritional and herbal therapies for chronic diseases for at least 20 years.

This set of herbs has 37 ingredients and I don't have any idea how to rank them in importance. I hesitate to list a sampling of them as I don't think you would get any success by trying to put them together on your own. Some of the ingredients are enzymes, some herbs, some minerals, some vitamins--and I'm sure that the methods of preparation and proportions are as important as the ingredients.

Wish I could be more helpful, but an "alternate" approach like this really needs the guidance of a great practitioner.

Best,
Sushi

ariel

Thanks Sushi.
Sounds like a great treatment. I have treatment envy! Just hard when you live on the other side of the world and there is no way of replicating it. Oh well! C'est la vie!

Abstractblue I can't remember off the top of my head. Sorry. I'm sure if you have a bit more of a proper look around the net you'll find something. Hopefully someone with referenced sources at hand will pipe up.

Sushi

I have posted in the past about being tested and having natural treatments suggested for XMRV--through use of Direct Resonance testing and Autonomic Response Testing (Klinghardt methods).

I tested positive and was treated (beginning in November) with selected herbals that tested well for me against XMRV.

I saw my doctor again yesterday and am still testing negative (quantitatively).

My doctor has recently developed a way to treat XMRV through lasers--using something he calls a "signal enhancer") together with a selected remedy. This means that the treatment only takes 25 hours. He is getting even better results with this method (which he is also using for Lyme--though obviously with different remedies).

My doctor has so far treated about 20 patients who tested positive for XMRV and only a couple have later again tested positive again after treatment. He is now using the laser method (described above) for these patients and also on new patients who test positive.

I realize that this is not a method that is tested in a laboratory, but it is also non-toxic and I am happy to be able to work with a treatment before the definitive pharmaceutical treatments have emerged.

Sushi

citybug

Hi Sushi,
Can you tell me who your doctor is? I've been looking for neural therapy on east coast. I tried to pm in case you don't want to say, but message box full.
How did they get the virus material to test? I'm seeing someone new to the neural and muscle testing. I'd like them to get some virus to test for their machine,
and it seems lots of practitioners are using some kind of machine and it would be good if xmrv was in there. thanks, kdp

Sushi

Hi Sushi,
Can you tell me who your doctor is? I've been looking for neural therapy on east coast. I tried to pm in case you don't want to say, but message box full.
How did they get the virus material to test? I'm seeing someone new to the neural and muscle testing. I'd like them to get some virus to test for their machine,
and it seems lots of practitioners are using some kind of machine and it would be good if xmrv was in there. thanks, kdp

Hi kdp,

I've cleared my inbox and I'll PM you his name, but he is on the East Coast. (Dr. Cowden practiced from his office for a while in order to see his East Coast patients) He also used to do neural therapy until a medical board stopped him (hence I'd rather not post his name on the internet). He got the sample of XMRV from the same source that Drs. Cowden, Klinghardt and others who do Direct Resonance testing and Autonomic Response testing use. I don't know where that is but he would be happy to share that with your health care provider. Some practitioners test with a machine and others using kinesiology. In the hands of a good practitioner, probably both are effective.

Tis "The Day After" my LED and I feel great!

Best,
Sushi

mojoey

I'm really high on treating bugs using LEDs and photons too. Biophotons is my preferred method of treating lyme, coinfections, and viruses. Just waiting for a nosode series to be developed for XMRV. When you're only testing for one particular frequency, I'm not completely sold on the "negative." The nosode series of 10 different solutions is a more reliable way of nipping it in the bud. But whether you use electromagnetic signatures in a biomeridian or muscle testing with a nosode series, unless you have the original "material" (definition of nosode) from the lab, it's hard to ascertain that the frequency is the exact bug Mikovits found.

this is all like a new language to me but i am totally intrigued by the idea of treating XMRV without drugs (in a very different way to the herbal preparations i had been envisaging as alternatives). going to see if i can track down any info about this in australia but not quite sure even where to start seeing as it's not something i have even heard of before...

Hysterical Woman

this is all like a new language to me but i am totally intrigued by the idea of treating XMRV without drugs (in a very different way to the herbal preparations i had been envisaging as alternatives). going to see if i can track down any info about this in australia but not quite sure even where to start seeing as it's not something i have even heard of before...

Good luck, Moonchild in your search, and welcome to the forums. You will find a wealth of information here.

Take care,

HW

Sushi

I'm really high on treating bugs using LEDs and photons too. Biophotons is my preferred method of treating lyme, coinfections, and viruses. Just waiting for a nosode series to be developed for XMRV. When you're only testing for one particular frequency, I'm not completely sold on the "negative." The nosode series of 10 different solutions is a more reliable way of nipping it in the bud. But whether you use electromagnetic signatures in a biomeridian or muscle testing with a nosode series, unless you have the original "material" (definition of nosode) from the lab, it's hard to ascertain that the frequency is the exact bug Mikovits found.

Hey Joey,

Let us know when a nosode for XMRV comes out. I agree, it would be a great way to work with it. And, it is a bit frustrating cause anyone with the right homeopathic knowledge could make a nosode if they could get a hold of the original "material." I wonder if the WPI bunch would be open to supplying a sample? It might be a good question to send Judy Mikovits. What do you think?

Sushi

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
I have posted in the past about being tested and having natural treatments suggested for XMRV--through use of Direct Resonance testing and Autonomic Response Testing (Klinghardt methods).

I tested positive and was treated (beginning in November) with selected herbals that tested well for me against XMRV.

I saw my doctor again yesterday and am still testing negative (quantitatively).

My doctor has recently developed a way to treat XMRV through lasers--using something he calls a "signal enhancer") together with a selected remedy. This means that the treatment only takes 25 hours. He is getting even better results with this method (which he is also using for Lyme--though obviously with different remedies).

My doctor has so far treated about 20 patients who tested positive for XMRV and only a couple have later again tested positive again after treatment. He is now using the laser method (described above) for these patients and also on new patients who test positive.

I realize that this is not a method that is tested in a laboratory, but it is also non-toxic and I am happy to be able to work with a treatment before the definitive pharmaceutical treatments have emerged.

Sushi

Would this doctor be in the Carolinas vicinity of the East Coast? You PM name if you prefer. I also understand if you do not wish to reveal name. Thank you!

Sushi

Would this doctor be in the Carolinas vicinity of the East Coast? You PM name if you prefer. I also understand if you do not wish to reveal name. Thank you!

Hi,

I see him in the Florida Panhandle (he comes here a few days a month to see patients). He is based in West Palm Beach, Florida.
If you want contact info, PM me and I'll supply it.

Best wishes,
Sushi

mojoey

Doubt it. So many barriers to interlocking WPI and homeopathic labs I don't even know where to begin.

H

HoHum

I found this information on another site.

RE: Ozone Therapy and the site Natural Anti Virals : http://ozonehiv.blogspot.com/
In this commentary Basil Wainwright is a hero , unjustly raided by the FDA, and a 'victiim" of Federal conspiracy to prevent AIDS patients from receiving the cure they need.

This is the factual account of the raid and Mr. Wainwright: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1370/is_n7_v28/ai_15784866/

'Career criminal' faces jail and possible deportation - Basil Wainwright convicted of selling unapproved ozone-generating devices as disease cures
FDA Consumer, Sept, 1994 by Dixie Farley

After an investigation by four FDA district offices, the mastermind of a medical fraud was sentenced to 37 months in a federal prison for selling unapproved ozone generators as a cure for serious illnesses such as cancer and AIDS. The scheme's four conspirators, British citizens, swindled investors and desperate patients out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. At least three patients who bought the "cure" died

mojoey

Hohum--

What does your post have to do with this thread? I don't recall ozone being mentioned anywhere.

citybug

Sushi

Hi Sushi,
Does the 25 hours mean 25 treatments, or 25 hours straight, or do-it-yourself hours?

Thanks
kdp

Sushi

Hi Sushi,
Does the 25 hours mean 25 treatments, or 25 hours straight, or do-it-yourself hours?

Thanks
kdp

Hi kdp,

It means 25 hours straight--beginning with the laser treatment. So when the laser treatment ends (it takes about 45 minutes) the effect of the treatment continues for about 25 hours. According to the literature, those 25 hours equal about 6 months of ordinary treatment.

Sushi

SunnyGal

Plant stem cells for XMRV

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and haven't posted much yet because I haven't been doing all that well lately. Treatment has been tough lately. I've been very interested in this thread and have been meaning to post what my doc is using for XMRV. She uses ART testing and tested me (apparently very) positive for XMRV in November, before I did the VIP Dx test in December which was positive in PCR and culture. She started me on betulinic acid, black elder, and black poplar which are all plant stem cells from this company: http://www.plantstemcells.net/ (I hope it's okay to post that here? If not, please let me know.) I have no affiliation with this company. Betulinic acid is apparently also used for HIV and tumors.

I've been on these only since early December so too early to know how it's working. But, by early Feb my white blood cell count had crashed and my doc had me cut all my bug killers in half, including these plant stem cells that are supposed to target XMRV. She's going to adjust my protocol next week, taking into account my recent lab work and we'll see how things go over the next couple of months.

Sunny