• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

starting cycloferron

undcvr

Well several of us here are already trying Cycloferon. The dosages are not hard to find. I find that the Cycloferon has helped me alot, especially in these winter months.

Rita

No, Im not in UK, but in Spain, we have problems in customs if we buy from USA, but not from UK .
This thread is very, very interesting for me, Im learling a lot with you all.Thanks.
I remember a web who sell herbs and spices in UK,100, 250, 500 gr...

undcvr

Yes and so is Licorice. As long as the supplier is reputable go for it. I highly recommend them. Try and get them standardised.

rwac

I wanted to add my experience with astragalus.
I've been using astragalus for a few weeks and it has caused a massive headache in the last few days or so.
(I was fine in the morning until I took the astragalus extract)
I'm really wondering if it's due to the ifn-alpha/gamma upregulation.

I think I will try the EGCG to see if that will help with the side effects, and also perhaps take a break.

i've sent an email to the Ukrainian Company who produce Immunoxel to try and find out where or if it is possible to purchase from somewhere. Thanks to the person who posted the link to the .pdf on Immunoxel. It seems this drug/formula actually exhibits really significant improvement in T cell CD4 counts in HIV.

They found that Immunoxel combined with 3 other ARV drugs was far superior at increasing CD4 cell counts to standalone treatment with solely antiretrovirals. By the end of the study, based on CD4 counts, Immunoxel on its own proved superior to isolated HAART treatment.

I think this drug along with Cycloferon and quite possibly Amyxin are really interesting.
Also of interest is the link between RNASE (modified by ampligen) and interferons. I'm not very clued up on the different forms of RNASE, but it seems that RNASE upregulates interferon production and vise versa - when interferons bind to a cell, they can upregulate expression of RNASE synthesizing proteins.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9525594

"When interferon binds to cell receptors, it activates transcription of around 300 genes to bring about the antiviral state. Among the enzymes produced is RNase L, which is initially in an inactive form." Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNase_L

Rita

I hope you have more luck that I had with Ekomed...they dont answered to me.
I also mailed to pharmacy1010 asking for Immunoxel and they said to me that they dont sell it,unfortunately.
Here is the herb formula for Dzherelo, the ukrainian name for Immunoxel.Most are known herbs
http://www.ekomed.com.ua/catalog/catalog_en.php

rita,

yea i'm not having much luck so far in the way of a response. i wonder any other way we can get hold of these meds, they sound so promising and superior to much of this western medicine tbh...

should we try contacting a ukranian doctor or something? asking if they would treat a cfs patient? i'm not sure how else to source it, though it must be available from somewhere surely?

undcvr

I hope you have more luck that I had with Ekomed...they dont answered to me.
I also mailed to pharmacy1010 asking for Immunoxel and they said to me that they dont sell it,unfortunately.
Here is the herb formula for Dzherelo, the ukrainian name for Immunoxel.Most are known herbs
http://www.ekomed.com.ua/catalog/catalog_en.php

Rita, drugspro.com is based in the UK I think, they have both Cycloferon and Amixin

undcvr

I've been using astragalus for a few weeks and it has caused a massive headache in the last few days or so.

I think I will try the EGCG to see if that will help with the side effects, and also perhaps take a break.

rwac, that seems consistent with the side effects from interferon. Heaps reported headaches too at the beginning when he took cycloferon. I had mild ones but they passed quickly. I know that really bad headaches is one of the major side effects for Pegasys, a prescription recombinant a-inf therapy.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i think i have written this before but anyway here go's, herpes viruses have away of trying to avoid our immune systems by somehow turning down our production of interferon, which must be how healthy people keep herpes viruses from reactivating, now interferon has anti-viral effects by increasing the function of our natrual killer cells, whats interesting is that poor natural killer cell function is very common in cfs and is a part of what we should be looking at to help fight cfs even if we use antivirals or retrovirals, abx etc, they just help us get the viral load down so our immune system can do the rest of the work, which is hopefully where cycloferon helps etc

Rita

The effects of astragalus herb and astragalus extracts can be the same?
I think its difficult to know the exact and funtional dose for the herbs.Too little, no effects, too much can be dangerous.
But Im sure that herbs are the best for cure and western labs are not interested in. Ekomed have a lot of products of herbal origin, dont know because they are not interested to sell them .I read something about they want to sell the formula to a western lab.

Rita

Rita, drugspro.com is based in the UK I think, they have both Cycloferon and Amixin

I think drugspro have his adress in Sheychelles Islands..and another adress in Moldova Republic...
All this drugs sellers have theirs adresses in fiscal paradises , for no pay taxes and no drugs regulations or not medical prescriptions..

I will be very pleased to meet a european adress/web to buy this products...but rules of our countries are serious, and dont permit the entrance of drugs out of the European Union (UE).

undcvr

I think drugspro have his adress in Sheychelles Islands..and another adress in Moldova Republic...
All this drugs sellers have theirs adresses in fiscal paradises , for no pay taxes and no drugs regulations or not medical prescriptions..

I will be very pleased to meet a european adress/web to buy this products...but rules of our countries are serious, and dont permit the entrance of drugs out of the European Union (UE).

Yes I know that the address is in the Sheychelles but when they ship it out it comes out from Odessa, Ukraine, at least that is what my packages of Cycloferon says.

Also its a myth about herbs being too much and dangerous. I can tell you that I have personally gone through bottles of herbs in 1 week. They were supposed to last a month. These are the herbs in extract form. Only at the really high levels was I able to get relief from them. I have accepted this about CFS now, we just need much more of everything. Our immune system just sucks it up. One of the main reasons how this disease is making me broke.

Rita

I absolutely agree with you that to fight our illness must take large amounts of supplements and herbs, well above the recommended dose, but if we can not take the help of medical experts, because they do not exist, it is very difficult to find the dose correct and also the patience to see results.
I think these products from Russia and Ukraine can help us a lot, but we must risk too. (there is also a high risk taking any medication ...) because no expert can give us advice. Sometimes we do not know if we have minor effects side, Herxheimer, or if they harm us and we must stop, when we take a product and we feel worse.
It's great that forum to answer questions and dubts.
It is very encouraging to know that all of you that you make Cycloferon you find better and quite fast.
Some time ago I knew people from Ukraine, but now I have no contact

Rita

Im trying to buy Cycloferon and Amixin in Drugspro, but they demand the name and telephone of the bank.Its the first time someone demand me this data and I buy a lot in internet, I fear to make transactions with this countries.I hope this a sure page.Do you have problems when buying in this page with your account or money?
Im going to look for the telephone bank....

undcvr

I dont have problems buying from them at all. I have made 3 purchases from them so far. Heaps has been buying his Cyclo from drugspro.com too. He was the one that recommended it to me.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Without having to read through the thread again can anyone tell me if cyclo would be good for an up-regulated immune system or the opposite, given the negative effect immunovir had on me I am wary of trying another immune system supplement.

Rita

I dont have problems buying from them at all. I have made 3 purchases from them so far. Heaps has been buying his Cyclo from drugspro.com too. He was the one that recommended it to me.

Thanks, that reassures me.
I figured that you had no problems, but I'd rather be sure. For some months I am thinking of trying cycloferon, as expected the new XMRV treatments fail for the time and antiretrovirals are quite dangerous, and very expensive and require medical supervision and for now the doctors in our country dont want to prescribe.
If they help only by a 20% Ill be pleased.Ill take it very slowly.
Thanks you all.