• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

How does everyone ROTATE THEIR HERBS?

keenly

Hi

what methods do everyone use?

I use something like this

e.g monday; neem, cinnamon, oregan grape root
tuesday same
wednesday; organo oil, uva ursi, olive leaf
thurs same
friday woodworm, cloves, blackwall nut
sat same
sunday;castor oil, aloe vera, cats claw

you could also take 1 herb each day or 1 herb for 4-7 days

I try not to have any of the same herb for more than 4 days max; normally just 2

any thoughts?

dancer

Hi, Keenly,
My eyes aren't working well this morning, and I thought this said,
"How does everyone rotate their HEADS"
:)
I was curious and had to read the post...which is much more sensible than my mixed up brain.
Once I figured out the word was HERBS, I at first thought it was about gardening.
I finally sorted out what the post was about, but sadly have nothing helpful to offer. But thanks for making me giggle at myself today!

sela

keenly, why are you taking castor oil and how are you taking it? internally? i tried the liver pack and noticed exactly zip so now i have a bottle to use up.

dancer, that is hilarious.

keenly

I had exactly the same thought process as Dancer - first "rotate their heads", then gardening, then duh it's taking herbs as a supplement. I guess great foggy minds must think alike - lol.

This is the gut area of the forums, right?

we shouldn;t all rely on antibiotics

keenly

keenly, why are you taking castor oil and how are you taking it? internally? i tried the liver pack and noticed exactly zip so now i have a bottle to use up.

dancer, that is hilarious.

Castor oil not only suffocates parasites but is nature's penetrating oil for colon plaque. When the castor oil capsule is frozen it does not act as a laxative, is odorless and will not "burp" back. I use NOW's pharmaceutical grade cold pressed capsules from iherb.