• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NPR Marketplace: Private funds helped push Chronic Fatigue research

Rrrr

seems the finanacially oriented media are giving us our best coverage. (this was Market Place on npr)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
seems the finanacially oriented media are giving us our best coverage. (this was Market Place on npr)

Yeah, Bloomberg's coverage started out with who manufactures the ARVs that are being considered for XMRV. So greed is good!

illsince1977

A shadow of my former self
I listen to this show daily and I suggested this story to them on Monday, and they ran it Tuesday. I already posted a thread to that effect. Maybe an admin can combine the threads.
-Susan

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I listen to this show daily and I suggested this story to them on Monday, and they ran it Tuesday. I already posted a thread to that effect. Maybe an admin can combine the threads.
-Susan

Good going! That's a real achievement. All coverage helps!

dipic

Wonderful. Now stop f&%$ing calling it "Chronic Fatigue." Please? Pretty please?

Is it really so much to ask?

(I realize they refer to it as CFS in the text, but honestly, there is no reason they should have left "Syndrome" out of the header. The name is terrible enough with 'Syndrome' tacked on to the end.)