1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Treatment and Therapy

1. General Treatment

Supplements and drugs - dive in and check out what's going.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  2. Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities

Many ME/CFS patients report being unusually reactive to a variety of environmental substances -- toxic mold, gluten, household chemicals, hazardous algae blooms, pesticides, EMF's, mercury and many others. Discuss strategies for avoidance and for lowering reactivities here.
    Discussions:
    Latest: any tips for indefinite camping? xchocoholic, Sep 21, 2014 at 4:16 PM
    RSS
  3. Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators

Got pathogen problems? Discuss how you're trying to get rid of them. Antibiotics, Ampligen, Interferons, Nexavir, Valcyte, Valtrex, Vistide, Artesunate, etc. all are open game here.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Olive Leaf Extract rwac, Sep 21, 2014 at 1:10 PM
    RSS
  4. Alternative Therapies

Acupuncture, massage, homeopathy, amygdala retraining, chiropractric, colonics, hyperbaric oxygen, lightning process, meditation, aromatherapy...the list goes on and on. Dig into the multi-faceted world of alternative therapies here.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  5. Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation

Are derangements in the detoxification mechanisms at the heart of ME/CFS? Hash that subject out here.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Methylation Conference - Philadelphia 2015 caledonia, Sep 21, 2014 at 6:53 PM
    RSS
  6. GcMAF

A place to discuss treatment, post questions, provide information related to GcMAF.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Experiences with Homeo KMAF? Gazelle, Aug 30, 2014
    RSS
  7. Genetic Testing and SNPs

Discuss genetic testing and Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs), and treatments arising from that testing.
    Discussions:
    Latest: SNPs Interpretation Guide caledonia, Sep 21, 2014 at 6:43 PM
    RSS
  8. Problems Standing: Orthostatic Intolerance; POTS

Symptoms increase when you stand or sit up? Check out help for OI/POTS/NMH, vertigo etc.
    Discussions:
    Latest: My Poor Man's Tilt Table Test Results! Karganeth, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:55 PM
    RSS
  9. Rituximab: News and Research

A place to discuss news and research related to Rituximab.
    Discussions:
    RSS
  10. The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut

From Dr. Chia's enteroviruses to Dr. De Meirleir's and Dr. Maes's bacterial overgrowth to Marian Lemles H2S hypothesis, the gut is in the news. Discuss food allergies and dietary issues here.
    Discussions:
    RSS
Sort by:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. There are no threads to display.

Thread Display Options