• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Living with ME/CFS

Lifestyle management, finances, relationships (members only), spirituality, and a place for parents and caregivers to meet (members only).

Information and Resources

Threads
Threads

Lifestyle Management

Can lifestyle management make a big difference? Some research suggests it can. Discuss pacing, envelope therapy, sleep hygiene, diet, exercise , relationships, emotional factors and more in this forum.
Threads
Threads

Finances, Work, and Disability

Working and managing one's finances are two of the trickiest aspects of this disease and disability can be lifeline. Figure out how to manage these fundamental issues in this forum.
Threads
Threads

Disease Onset and Progression

A forum for any topic related to epidemiology and prognosis, including: predisposing factors such as genetics or childhood infections, type of disease onset such as sudden or gradual, any initial infectious trigger whether part of an outbreak or isolated, natural course of the disease including remissions and relapses, prevalence of the disease in the population or by gender, family clusters, the possibility of transmission, autopsies, etc.
Threads
Threads

Spirituality and ME/CFS

Topics related to spirituality and coping with ME/CFS. Threads about how spirituality helps you, relevant experiences, useful resources, prayer lists, sincere questions, etc. Please respect other posters and do not tear down their views.
Threads
Threads
There are no threads in this forum.