1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

The much better realm of dreams

Blog entry posted by Beyond, Nov 1, 2013.

Yesterday night I dreamed some very odd and cool stuff. It was a quite lucid dream in which I entered an alternative Universe which was pretty similar to this but it had some slight differences. I donĀ“t remember much, but it was certainty a very very pleasant dream. My daily nightmare in the diurnal realm sometimes gets countered by oniric adventures...
Izola likes this.
Beyond

About the Author

Nothing will stop my wrath. Except ending most of the needless suffering.
  1. Izola
    No dreams, just a wondering. What if all the good things in my life got stuck in one dimension and all the bland things got stuck in another and all the bad things got stuck in . . .? Well, . . . that sucks.
    Beyond likes this.
  2. Beyond
    But there was a time I had nightmares frequently, and the most common denominator was a feeling of frustration and impotence; of weakness. Me punching the enemy that smiled without showing damage, me trying to escape or scream and falling on my knees exhausted, without voice...
    Izola likes this.
  3. Beyond
    Little Bluestem yep I am lucky in that aspect. Yesterday night I dreamed that an old bully of my childhood was my friend LOL (thank you brain, this time you are doing good)
    Izola likes this.
  4. Little Bluestem
    Lucky you. My dreams are often unpleasant and tiring.
    Izola likes this.