1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Summation Part 1

Blog entry posted by Beyond, Mar 5, 2014.

"If you had to define how your life is and has been how would you do it?"

At the beginning life and the world weren´t right, nor was I by a long shot. But I was young, very ignorant and physically healthy, so able to enjoy some of the games and illusions. Already by that time I knew and created suffering, and started to notice that I knew it better than my -seemingly- peers; that I created it a faster and more efficient rate. A person and a vortex, an organic portal of problems if you will. Wheter this happens because of law of attraction displaying itself in a naturally pessimistic person or because of a more obscure fate I cannot say.

In the distant child of those times an inner turmoil comprissed of desire to wreak havok hasted him to break things, cause trouble and lark. Strangely, I have discovered some psychiatrists are of the opinion that this behaviour in a kid is nothing less than a form of depression. The kid didn´t feel depressed in my opinion, depression would come later, it was something else.

At the beginning life was something that I took for granted, even while I did not like it as a whole, and performed poorly in it´s more decisive parts. I enjoyed the ride still...
Beyond

About the Author

Nothing will stop my wrath. Except ending most of the needless suffering.