Just a list of some my blogs so I can find them quickly - though of course I would encourage everyone to read them too..
On Health Rising:
- Once Is Not Enough (June 2012) Why replication is essential in ME/CFS research
- New study hints at biological roots of mental and physical problems in ME/CFS (Jan 2013)
- Lipkin and Hornig go hunting for ME/CFS pathogens (Feb 2013)
- Mady Hornig: How do you solve a problem like CFS? (March 2013)
- Brain fog: The Research April 2013
- UK Research Collaborative means business June 2013
- Time for a Patient Revolution (July 2013)
- Repeat Test Reveals Dramatic Drop in ME/CFS Exercise Capacity (July 2013)
- A Dozen Different Diseases? Stephen Holgate Calls for Radical Change in ME/CFS Research (Aug 2013)
- Lipkin finds biomarkers not bugs (Sep 13)
Redefining ME/CFS? CDC Chief Reveals First Fruits of Multi-Center Doctor Study at FDA Stakeholder Meeting - Health Rising May 2013
50 experts and 171 advocates oppose the HHS/IOM Contract to re-define ME/CFS.
Check out our IOM Contract Forum for the latest news and to join the campaign.
Demonstrations in San Francisco Dec 9th and Washington D.C. Dec 10th
Blog entry posted by Simon, Oct 8, 2013.
Dolphin likes this.