Just a list of some my blogs so I can find them quickly - though of course I would encourage everyone to read them too..
On Health Rising:
- Once Is Not Enough (June 2012) Why replication is essential in ME/CFS research
- New study hints at biological roots of mental and physical problems in ME/CFS (Jan 2013)
- Lipkin and Hornig go hunting for ME/CFS pathogens (Feb 2013)
- Mady Hornig: How do you solve a problem like CFS? (March 2013)
- Brain fog: The Research April 2013
- UK Research Collaborative means business June 2013
- Time for a Patient Revolution (July 2013)
- Repeat Test Reveals Dramatic Drop in ME/CFS Exercise Capacity (July 2013)
- A Dozen Different Diseases? Stephen Holgate Calls for Radical Change in ME/CFS Research (Aug 2013)
- Lipkin finds biomarkers not bugs (Sep 13)
- Gut bugs misbehaving? The microbiome and ME/CFS (Jan 14)
- Interview: Ian Lipkin’s Million Dollar Appeal for Microbiome Study (Feb 14)
- Cognitive testing causes mental exhaustion lasting days (Mar 14)
- First Direct Evidence of Neuroinflammation – ‘Encephalitis’ – in ME/CFS (Apr 14)
- Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia (May 2014)
- Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms (June 2014)
- New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions (Aug 2014)
Redefining ME/CFS? CDC Chief Reveals First Fruits of Multi-Center Doctor Study at FDA Stakeholder Meeting - Health Rising May 2013
Blog entry posted by Simon, Oct 8, 2013.
Dolphin likes this.