1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

OI training (tilt training) Update

Blog entry posted by lnester7, Jan 25, 2013.

So I am up to 20min the twice a day I cheat sometimes. If I have to cook at night there is no way I can do the night session (I count the standing stirring pots as my session) or when I am juicing. NOT RECOMMENDED this is not right, I just don't have all the time to do it all so I am cheating some days.

I can definitely see an improvement on my OI symptoms. In the sense that I can stand longer in regular life w/o paying for it. Still have not try to exercise but I feel I am ready for it. Now I am doing more walking in general life that counts as CFS exercise, Like I walked a whole block back and forth to my car. I am going up the stairs at work If I have to, More stairs and more house chores too.

Memory and brain fog is kinda weird but I think is LDN Vs OI this time, I have more speed in brain and I have quick comebacks very unlike the lasts years, but brain is so numb that I don't remember much or I am not very conscious of things, hard to explain but like sleep walking.

I am having some dizziness which I think some people have on LDN but who knows if is OI. Like everything with us is trial and error and guesstimations!!!