1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Good things!

Blog entry posted by lnester7, Sep 24, 2012.

So I haven't blog in a while. I was trying to give the immunovir start up side effects some time to stop. And like the first time it got better 10days into it. I am more stable emotionally, decided not to blog in those 10 days because my emotions were allover the place.

I slowly have gotten better. Not sure what is working but I have changed a few things. They changed my CPAP settings and increased Sleep meds, that has been a blessing, today I woke up feeling great. Some burning on head as soon as I took the imunovir this morning but overall very good.

I went to Dinner, then play mini golf and to the batting cage!!! So I was out from 6pm to 10pm, also had gone to the mall earlier w family!!!. Sunday went to a Party at a friends house. Living again is priceless!

So I am on Dr Rey protocol + florinef+Rich + AHCC (when I remember).

Also started to diet, Lost 6 pounds first week!! Broke diet on weekend but Started again today. 24pounds to go!!!
heapsreal likes this.
  1. lnester7
    I get the test end of Nov and I get results back on 6 weeks so about beginning of Jan. Will do!
  2. heapsreal
    keep us informed how the immunovir helps nk function if/when get it tested.

cheers!!!