I was doing great in the pasts weeks, I was basically back to base (an 8 out of 10) and some days I would feel a good 9. I exercised a lot and was going great.
I had some virus cold or flue or who knows, spend the last 2 days feeling HORRIBLE. But today I am feeling great about a 9 (the 1 point is due to the cold not to ME) but again I go to remissions on colds.
I got my results back from Dr and My NK cells are back to normal at 3%!!! EBV is higher and HH6v so the Dr put me on Antiviral Famvir, I am just taking half a pill for the first 2 weeks so I don't feel any different in the first 3 days, so far no side effects.
I am getting worried about my kidneys and Liver, I am going to see what can I eat and drink to make it better, so I keep it clean.
I can now exercise, I still get little PEM a few hours afterwards but nothing unmanageable. I am walking and Abs, Also will start w legs wights when I can.
Life will be great if I keep up this path!!! There is Hope.
So Current protocol
1) Morning Thyroid Meds: Synthroid 0.5 6 times a week, Cytomel 5mg 6 times a week.
2) Supplements: Fish Oil 2,000; Vit C 1,000mg; COQ10 200mg; Equillibrant 1 pill.
Potassium as needed, Vit B as needed, Folic acid as needed, Salt 2mg.
I do this twice a day breakfast and lunch.
3) Imunovir (4 pills a day week 1,3 and 3 pills week 2,4)
4) Famvir half a pill first 2 weeks. Then half a pill twice a day for 2 weeks. Then 2 pills a day.
5) Midodrine for OI : 3 pills of 2.5mg (1 at 8am,12pm,4pm).
6)Florinef for OI: half a pill 3 times a day.
7) Sleep meds: Temazepan 15mg to fall sleep, Trazadone to stay sleep 200mg.
8)LDN for pain: 3mg at sleep time.
9) Other: Juicing. Electrolyte: Coconut water as needed or pedialyte.
Stomach: Kefir as needed.
50 experts and 171 advocates oppose the HHS/IOM Contract to re-define ME/CFS.
Check out our IOM Contract Forum for the latest news and to join the campaign.
Demonstrations in San Francisco Dec 9th and Washington D.C. Dec 10th
Famvir Day 3, NK Test Resutls
Blog entry posted by lnester7, Mar 7, 2013.