I was doing great in the pasts weeks, I was basically back to base (an 8 out of 10) and some days I would feel a good 9. I exercised a lot and was going great.
I had some virus cold or flue or who knows, spend the last 2 days feeling HORRIBLE. But today I am feeling great about a 9 (the 1 point is due to the cold not to ME) but again I go to remissions on colds.
I got my results back from Dr and My NK cells are back to normal at 3%!!! EBV is higher and HH6v so the Dr put me on Antiviral Famvir, I am just taking half a pill for the first 2 weeks so I don't feel any different in the first 3 days, so far no side effects.
I am getting worried about my kidneys and Liver, I am going to see what can I eat and drink to make it better, so I keep it clean.
I can now exercise, I still get little PEM a few hours afterwards but nothing unmanageable. I am walking and Abs, Also will start w legs wights when I can.
Life will be great if I keep up this path!!! There is Hope.
So Current protocol
1) Morning Thyroid Meds: Synthroid 0.5 6 times a week, Cytomel 5mg 6 times a week.
2) Supplements: Fish Oil 2,000; Vit C 1,000mg; COQ10 200mg; Equillibrant 1 pill.
Potassium as needed, Vit B as needed, Folic acid as needed, Salt 2mg.
I do this twice a day breakfast and lunch.
3) Imunovir (4 pills a day week 1,3 and 3 pills week 2,4)
4) Famvir half a pill first 2 weeks. Then half a pill twice a day for 2 weeks. Then 2 pills a day.
5) Midodrine for OI : 3 pills of 2.5mg (1 at 8am,12pm,4pm).
6)Florinef for OI: half a pill 3 times a day.
7) Sleep meds: Temazepan 15mg to fall sleep, Trazadone to stay sleep 200mg.
8)LDN for pain: 3mg at sleep time.
9) Other: Juicing. Electrolyte: Coconut water as needed or pedialyte.
Stomach: Kefir as needed.
Famvir Day 3, NK Test Resutls
Blog entry posted by lnester7, Mar 7, 2013.