As the fall approaches, I for the first time experiencing anxiety, I am not one to get anxious so took me a bit to figure it out what I was feeling.
Every year about September I have a major crash. And I do not think I can mentally or physically go through another crash. So I decided to plan so I don't feel as powerless this time.
I wonder if I am being negative but when it happens every year for the past 7 years, is no wonder why I expect it to happen again. But it doesn't have to be so bad this time. I talked to my husband and expressed my concerns and for him to watch for my state of mind, since I am not one to be complaining much and communication about been sick is poor to say the least.
I was freaking out, I would get desperate (mild word) to describe what I have been feeling. So once I have a plan I feel so much in control.
1) While I feel good, I am cooking my kids food and soup for myself and freeze as much as I can to get me through the worse periods.
2) I will go to counseling, to deal with the PSTD like feelings.
3) Will try to get a leave from work, I will not try to do it all while the worst phase, usually it lets up by December / January.
4) Will have the house friendly for Disability this time, order all my supplements ahead, have things organized and easy to access so my family can help.
5) Will make a schedule for my pills and supplements and make sure they are clear and easy access.
6) I have a mom's helper on call and identified (she is my 12 years old neighbor ). Which I will hire to come and help out (entertain my kid, serve me meals)... and I am training her from now so she will know what to do when the time comes.
After this I feel much better and less stressed about the months to come. Hope this help somebody.
Dreading the Fall --- Prepering ahead this time
Blog entry posted by lnester7, Aug 9, 2014.