1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Cooking with Chronic Illness: Tips and Recipe

Blog entry posted by keepitreal, May 10, 2013.

i make videos for a youtube channel that are geared towards those folks who are living with chronic illness and need validation, tips for cooking nourishing meals that require minimal output, and recipes that are gluten/dairy/sugar/processed food free. this was the second installment where i talk more about my own story.

check it out and subscribe if you like it. feel free to send me a message with any topics you'd like to see me cover in the future.

hope you're as well as possible.
Nico, sregan, allyb and 1 other person like this.
keepitreal

About the Author

Due to improvement with anti-virals I launched an online (gluten-free) cooking show in order to share hope through my own story, nutritious food, entertainment, and validation. "Cooking with Chronic Illness" is aimed specifically at folks who have low energy and want/need to cook without breaking the energy bank. Feel free to "follow" me by either subscribing to my show/blog, or on here! you can subscribe via my blog: http://InTheKitchenKeepinItReal.com hope you are as well as possible xo ariyele