1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Another failed job interview

Blog entry posted by svetoslav80, Dec 23, 2011.

I was on a job interview (again) 2 days ago. They told me that if they approve me they will call me today. Guess what - they didn't call. This is not my first job interview since I'm sick. I'm searching for a job for 2 years. I'm still able to work even that my mind is now at 50% capacity. But when I talk with someone 1)they see the fatigue on my face and 2)they see the fear in me (I've become totally paranoid since I'm sick). I guess I'm even scaring them, so they don't call again. I also feel very bad that at the age of 31, I still rely on my mum to earn money for me. This is my negative story for today, in case your negativism is not enough already.
  1. Merry
    Svet, I'm very sorry. You've always struck me as especially sharp and capable. Best of luck to you in the new year.
  2. madietodd
    I'm sorry you didn't get the job. Maybe it was because they had a million over-qualified candidates, and they, um, needed to hire a woman. They wanted somebody shorter? You never know why they didn't pick you, unless they tell you.

Anyway, good luck with the search.