1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Blog entries from WoolPippi

WoolPippi has a total of 3 entries.

1. WoolPippi
    I think I am on the mend. I've had weeks of consistently being better now. I've been running about, doing things, every day. Something’s changed in my mind. In my body. This feels like the real deal. As I will be away from the forums for sometime now to see how far this goes, and also to live my life, I thought to share with you my views and my approach of my CFS. (It’s also a little marker for...
    WoolPippi, May 7, 2014
  2. WoolPippi
    The first two months of 2014 I tumbled into a depression. It was very bad. By the end of February I was suicidal. I knew it was chemically caused but could not figure out by what. Progesterone, Lithium, Omega3, stopping with Methylation, nothing helped. Knowing it had a chemical cause was not enough to keep me sane or wanting to be alive. The mind is no match for emotions. It was shear...
    WoolPippi, Mar 20, 2014
  3. WoolPippi
    I noticed my daily brainfog has now lifted, it has been better for a year and a half now. I think I can name some things that helped this: 1. HEALTY GUT I have a strict diet called Homo Optimum. In this you get your energy from fats, not carbohydrates. Because of this I eat very little, thusly sparing digestive energy. I also stopped eating anything that upset my tummy or my brain. This includes...
    WoolPippi, Jan 3, 2014