1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Blog entries from sregan

sregan has a total of 24 entries.

1. sregan
    I'm taking my Jarrow (glass bottle) 1/8 Mcbl and taking about 1/8-1/6 of the Anabol ACbl in the morning along with a Jarrow multi and about 100mg of Histidine. I have stopped taking mfolate for the time being. I feel a need for the Acbl it seems to be giving me energy and possibly what caused my neurological "brightening" before when I was taking HCbl. I wasn't feeling much from just the MCbl...
    sregan, May 6, 2013
  2. sregan
    Last few weeks I've been in somewhat of an emotional funk. I am pushing through with my 1/8 MCbl and 1/8 MFolate. I think my crashing is related to ACbl. When I've taken HCbl I've crashed, and the only time I added Acbl (the one Fredd recommends) I've crashed. I need to test this again to be sure (which means I'm be inducing a crash to find out :( ) But I think whatever the Acbl is doing I'm not...
    sregan, Apr 30, 2013
  3. sregan
    I've recently added Molybdenum and Boron right before bedtime and it is helping me sleep through the night. In the morning I'm taking Coral Calcium (power form with nothing else added) and Magnesium Glycinate. I also wanted to note my adrenals seem to be bottoming out. I have been taking vitamin C to that effect and Pantethine and Sea Salt. But the Vitamin C really has an effect when I feel the...
    sregan, Apr 23, 2013
  4. sregan
    I stopped the third round. I had to travel this week so I couldn't afford the side effects which were coming to an apex last Friday. The hardest thing is getting out of bed in the morning. And I'm not sure if that's due to stopping the SMP or from being on the SMP. I had quite a bit of GI disturbance which makes me assume my liver dumped some toxins. The last day I also took a little HCbl and...
    sregan, Apr 10, 2013
  5. sregan
    I'm using this post for personal bookmarks of this site (where better to put them). If they help you find what you are looking for please use them! Folic/Folinic Acid Study: Folinic acid beneficial to 81% of CFS patients...plus biomarker? Folic acid and folinic acid can block metafolin inducing deficiency called "ddtox" TMG/DMG Lotus TMG/DMG dosages Rich on TMG TMG Stops Histimine Genetics...
    sregan, Mar 22, 2013
  6. sregan
    This page will be updated as I learn more about what my body needs during SMP. Last update: Aug 20, 2013 Daily... Upon awakening (6:15am): 1/12 - 1/8 Jarrow 1000mcg MCbl (the older "glass" bottle. Would recommend enzymatic) 1/4 10mg Source Naturals Sublingual Pregnenolone After getting up (6:30-6:45 or within 1/2 hour of waking) my Minerals Natural Factors Zinc Chelate 12.5mg (1/2 tablet)...
    sregan, Mar 19, 2013
  7. sregan
    I have stopped the SMP supps for a few days and doing better but not "back". Not sure what's going in. The day I stopped (Friday) my sleep was bad and I felt like death. The next morning was better and today was about the same as yesterday. One thing is that REM sleep is just about non refreshing as it can get. My first attempt on the SMP I woke feeling better than I had in years. These last 2...
    sregan, Mar 17, 2013
  8. sregan
    I've stopped again, woke today could barely get out of bed. Felt a tiny bit better after morning movement and took a multi. Slept another hour+. Second time I got up not feeling any better. Got some coffee, took selenium and a Jarrow multi-mineral. Was feeling somewhat better in a few minutes. This attempt was using MCbl + ACbl + MFolate. (Last time was HCbl + Folinic Acid + mFolate). This...
    sregan, Mar 15, 2013
  9. sregan
    I like the blog feature on communities like this. Each of us can post our own progress and things we want to share. I've known about phoenix rising for art least 5 years but recently taking a hard look into SMP it seems the right place to be for learning about this. I am on my 2nd round of CFS, this one started 10 years ago and brought upon by prolonged stress and preceded by a couple of years...
    sregan, Mar 11, 2013