Blog entries from sregan

sregan has a total of 30 entries.

1. sregan
    Found out that I had become very deficient in B3 (among other things perhaps). Decided that I wasn't good to methylate all day. I was gonna start with a good shot in the AM then sometime around lunch pop a 100mg B3. Three days of this and I am feeing a very deep peace that has been missing for a while. I wonder if that's because I have 2 COMT +/- and taking so much MB12 might be causing be to be...
    sregan, Mar 9, 2015
  2. sregan
    Blog at cpnhelp.org CFS Journey
    sregan, Mar 4, 2015
  3. sregan
    Freddd's Protocol: Penetrative Dose Questions Freddd: "Please, allow me to clarify. The method you outline should work if those brands will work for you. However the order it is done in is a necessary part...." What is MethylTrapping Methylation Inhibited by Candida’s Toxin
    sregan, Jan 27, 2015
  4. sregan
    Discussion regarding my protocol: Thirst for Mfolate those that have ramped up 6:30-7am: First thing in the AM. Drink some of the MTHFRAde I made and keep in the fridge 3 x MFolate (800mcg Solgar) 4 x Enz 800mcg MB12 5mg ACBL (Dibencoplex) 300mg LCF 1 Swanson Activated B-Complex High Bioavailability 1 Jarrow Mineral Balance 1 Now Sunflower Lecithin 1 Vitamin E (MRM Complete E) 1 Vitamin A...
    sregan, Jan 8, 2015
  5. sregan
    In this blog post I'm going to try to collect information on all the possible co-factors one might need or incur a deficiency when doing Freddd's version of the SMP. If you find anything that might belong here please post in the comments and I will add to the page after review. Freddd's reply to how much MB12 to take when ramping up MFolate: click here the beginning of the post click here (How...
    sregan, Jan 2, 2015
  6. sregan
    Dr. Ben's MTHFRAde recipe. I looked all over, Dr. Ben's page mentions the ingredients. The links point to his own supplement company seekinghealth.com and one was broken. I was looking for the original formula. I found these: Links: Dr Ben's Page How to make natural electrolyte mix (AKA MTHFRade) http://jheldt.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-make-natural-electrolyte-mix-AKA-MTHFRade For 1 gallon of...
    sregan, Dec 4, 2014
  7. sregan
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/managing-potassium-deficiency-share-your-experience.25568/ caledonia What I call magnesium deficiency symptoms are heart palps and twitchy feet waking me up during sleep. Who knows, maybe those have been potassium symptoms the whole time, or maybe a combination of magnesium and potassium deficiency. I use Vinco's magnesium glycinate powder,...
    sregan, Jul 17, 2014
  8. sregan
    Methyl Trap: What is Methyl Trapping Forum entry How to untrap a Methyl Trap Freddd: Rich gives a very good desription of it somewhere that could be found. Basically the "methyltrap" (hypothesis for 30 years or so) occurs when there is not enough MeCbl for the methylfolate in the cell to complete it's function and it is kicked out of the cell, causing distinctive folate deficiency symptoms...
    sregan, Jul 5, 2014
  9. sregan
    New member Dog Person, has looked at my Doctors Data hair mineral results from a test done two years ago, and told me she thought I had a riboflavin deficiency. Dog person's hair analysis thread My name is Christine Huebner Apparently, it can develop when there is an extra call on it, for example, when synthetic folic acid is not being converted to folate, when using vit C and Vit D. Because...
    sregan, Jul 5, 2014
  10. sregan
    whodathunkit But it does sound like you may be experiencing some paradoxical deficiency. Flu-like symptoms are pretty classic Keep taking small increments of potassium throughout the day. See if you can titrate to a point where you feel better. One dose isn't likely to do the whole trick. Another thing that might help you in the short term is to reduce or even stop LCF for a short time. I love...
    sregan, Jul 2, 2014
  11. sregan
    xchocoholic: Possibly because I'm a celiac and my gut never healed completely. Or I'm having immune system reactions. I had many improvements prior to starting these just by going on the elimination diet. Esp gluten but other food intolerances are responsible for my various "cfs" symptoms. For ex, gluten caused neuro reactions, the phlegm in my throat was and still is from soy. Shiners are from...
    sregan, Jul 1, 2014
  12. sregan
    I'm about 3 weeks into my current SMP attempt. Taking this first thing in the AM. Jarrow (Glass bottle) MB12 (50mcg) Folapro (25-50 mcg) ACBL (Anabol Naturals (2mg) Vitacost LCF (50mg) About 15mg each of B1, B2 and B3 and PABA and about 1mg of Biotin. Sublingual: 25mg p5p and 5mg Pantethine I put everything in a single capsule except the sublinguals (MB12, AB12, P5P and Pantethine). I also...
    sregan, Jun 30, 2014
  13. sregan
    http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/methylfolate-and-methylcobalamin-at-same-time.31072/#post-476040 Most do best with methylfolate several times a day because of it's relatively short halflife. It needs to be taken at different times from the potassium. So again, folate with 1 tablet each 4 hours might work better than 5 at once in the morning. Like potassium, I have gone into...
    sregan, Jun 25, 2014
  14. sregan
    I haven't been following lately because my brain fog has gotten worse. It's taking all my attention just to get through my work day and my output is about half of what it should be.I've been taking Stoneyfield yogurt and seeing more brain fog but a big improvement in my gut. Apparently a lot I googled this stuff and a lot of people are having the same experience. Many with IBS are seeing a huge...
    sregan, Nov 23, 2013
  15. sregan
    It took about 3 months but I'm finally feeling "my normal" again. I have been laying off all SMP sups and taking about 50 mg B3 per day. Each day I'm also taking my minerals with a small amount of B1, B2 and 7 mg p5p. I believe perhaps my methylation never stopped. I'm not sure how it could unless other systems in the body can make up for it somehow. I think the last ten years my methylation...
    sregan, Sep 18, 2013