Blog entries from sregan

sregan has a total of 44 entries.

1. sregan
    RE: This Post of mine It's been 2 years since I made the above post. Almost in panic because of the severity of how hard this was for her. What seemed like an acute onset of severe OCD. This was verified by a psychologist with a PHD who specializes in OCD. If you read the post you'll see I bounced from trying one thing to another. Many things seemed to help but nothing would last. I think I...
    sregan, Sep 9, 2016
  2. sregan
    In May I had one of the worst Flu's I've ever had. In a week I lost 6 pounds and my gut bacteria was a mess. Then a week of Zithro made things even worse. What came out of me did not look healthy in the least (enough said). I had some Jarrow Plantarum laying around so took a couple of those a day after the Flu and before the Zith and it helped a ton! Waited until after the Zith was over and...
    sregan, Apr 21, 2016
  3. sregan
    Trying to find out how much liposomal compares in absorption and effective dose as the other forms: From click here: "Reports say that 6 g of oral liposomally-carried vitamin C is equal in delivering vitamin C inside cells, where it does its work, to 50 grams of intravenous vitamin C." "A loading dose, for several months, of liposomal vitamin C is likely 2,000 mg three times a day,...
    sregan, Feb 13, 2016
  4. sregan
    Work in progress. Working this strategy around Ultra-Min and mineral replacement as the foundation Daily AM: Ultra-Min Likely: Sunflower Lecithin Likely: 50mg B3, nibble p5p and Tryptophan (might also add small amount of N-Acetyl Tyrosine) Optional Testing: Copper, Molybdenum, Boron Optional Testing: small amounts B1, B2, Biotin, B5 Optional Testing: MB12 Optional Testing: MFolate Optional...
    sregan, Jan 26, 2016
  5. sregan
    Today I took my first Ultra-Mins tablet this morning. Felt the familiar swishing in my head and knew I needed some Tryptophan to boost Serotonin. This morning took about 40mg B3, a nibble off my p5p and about 150 mg of N-Acetyl Tyrosine to boost Dopamine and a 500mg Jarrow Tryptophan. This has been an excellent day! One thing I wanted to mention was how difficult it is, for me anyway, to tell...
    sregan, Jan 23, 2016
  6. sregan
    Doing very good on my new Mineral protocol (in my previous post). Energy is starting to return, the most noticeable thing has been how it has evened out my mood. No more roller coaster and a bit of optimism coming through. Not sure if that is mostly the Chromium and Vanadium which are notorious for controlling blood sugar but I'll take it. Also possible that I have a Mercury burden from years...
    sregan, Jan 20, 2016
  7. sregan
    Currently researching Minerals, especially sources of Trace minerals to hopefully cover the bases during Methylation supplementation. This link, from Divine Health, is even better than the one below Macro-minerals: Calcium • Phosphorous • Potassium • Magnesium • Sulfur • Sodium • Chloride Trace Minerals: Iron • Boron • Chromium • Iodine • Manganese • Molybdenum • Selenium • Silicon •...
    sregan, Jan 15, 2016
  8. sregan
    I started taking the DQ supps again in early December with favorable results... Took them for a few weeks was feeling worse and worse. In my previous SMP attempts, even when I ramped up to 9mg MFolate per day, I had no issues with Potassium deficiency. I assume my potassium stores were plentiful back then. Now they aren't and I need to supplement potassium. I learned that and was supplementing...
    sregan, Jan 10, 2016
  9. sregan
    From: click here Not getting enough Magnesium is actually VERY likely to be the most common cause of low potassium From: Elizabeth Maxim's Blog "Potassium will relieve procrastination and zinc will enhance mental clarity." "Potassium. An electrolyte, it helps conduct electrical charges in the body. Potassium cations are important in brain and nerve function. I have recently come to...
    sregan, Jan 6, 2016
  10. sregan
    I thought I remember discussing this with someone that Tryptophan might be used up during taking methylation supps. I was doing good for a while on the last "current" protocol. Slowly started seeing a depression come on. The last few days it's been very bad. I've been taking my small bites of CoEnzymated B vitamins and such with no relief and not sure what to do. I have been taking MB12 and...
    sregan, Dec 22, 2015
  11. sregan
    I'm back on low dose methylation supps and doing much better when I discovered I should add Potassium and other minerals within an hour or two of my methylation supps instead of taking at the very end of the day. AM: 800 mcg MFolate, Few tablespoons of Stoneyfield Yogurt with 1/2 tsp Country Life Maxi-Baby Probiotic Infantis. Half Hour later: 2 Enzymatic MB12, 1/4 DibencoPlex, 1/4 Doctors...
    sregan, Dec 6, 2015
  12. sregan
    Over the summer I had about 6-7 weeks of spontaneous remission of my symptoms. I was nearly my old self again after 12 years of CFS. Then it was back to business as usual after a beach vacation in late July. Trying to put together the pieces of this puzzle. Since it was so recent I have a good list of every factor (I believe) that may have contributed to this. Now working on re-attaining this...
    sregan, Oct 7, 2015
  13. sregan
    Earlier this year I ramped up to 9mg mfolate and probably 15mg of MB12 per day and a small amount of ACBL. Started taking the usual cofactors (Mag, Potassium, low dose b-complex, etc) and accelerators including Lithium, LCF and TMG. Had some really good days I wrote about on the forum and in my blog. Started to feel some adrenal stress and seemed that high dose Pantethine was going to take...
    sregan, Jun 24, 2015
  14. sregan
    After halting my Methylation attempt that had me up to 9mg of MFolate per day. I tried to take other supplements to keep something going. Was feeling very bad for a while (mentally). I assumed it was seasonal mostly always seem worse when the sun goes away. I started just taking my Ester C once per day and was feeling a lot better and better able to get up in the AM. Stopped taking just about...
    sregan, May 7, 2015
  15. sregan
    Found out that I had become very deficient in B3 (among other things perhaps). Decided that I wasn't good to methylate all day. I was gonna start with a good shot in the AM then sometime around lunch pop a 100mg B3. Three days of this and I am feeing a very deep peace that has been missing for a while. I wonder if that's because I have 2 COMT +/- and taking so much MB12 might be causing be to...
    sregan, Mar 9, 2015