1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Blog entries from Simon

Simon has a total of 3 entries.

1. Simon
    Just a list of some my blogs so I can find them quickly - though of course I would encourage everyone to read them too.. Once Is Not Enough (June 2012) Why replication is essential in ME/CFS research New study hints at biological roots of mental and physical problems in ME/CFS (Jan 2013) Lipkin and Hornig go hunting for ME/CFS pathogens (Feb 2013) Mady Hornig: How do you solve a problem like...
    Simon, Oct 8, 2013
  2. Simon
    Some research turns out to be wrong in every scientific field, but how big a problem is flawed research in psychology? The Reproducibility Project aims to find out, by systematically trying to replicate studies published in three prominent psychology journals. Brian Nosek, a psychology professor, leads a project that brings together researchers in a large-scale, open collaboration. To date, 72...
    Simon, Nov 11, 2012
  3. Simon
    Could findings about psychological causes of CFS be overstated or even wrong? Seven years ago, John Ioannidis detonated a small bomb under the Life Sciences with his paper “Why most published research findings are False”. He made the case that widespread failings such as small sample sizes and flawed data analysis mean that most positive research findings are probably wrong. Judging by...
    Simon, Oct 30, 2012