1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Blog entries from lnester7

lnester7 has a total of 98 entries.

1. lnester7
    I stopped the equillibrant to avoid going autoinmune. All casaxie has been clear for a while. I saw the CFS Dr. and I am waiting on results. Mostly all issues were the same and I am waiting on results. She asked me to try bioactive milk peptides for sleep. WIll se how that goes. The rest the same, I cut back on the 10 min walk to try to reduce the crasha and go cycle I got going, I added a...
    lnester7, Aug 8, 2013
  2. lnester7
    I want to make sure I document my observations on the use of pedometer. This is keeping HR mostly under AT (115). I exceed my AT every time I go up the stairs (which I need to do to go to restroom). So I discover that keeping under my AT does not mean I have unlimited energy either. I have what I call a slow day. I go to work and do as Little walking as possible (except for the 10min slow walk...
    lnester7, Jul 20, 2013
  3. lnester7
    Ok so I always said that my pain felt like when you have lifted weights. But after I lifted weights (months back) I have a fresh memory of the two types of pain and made some observations. First I get this tired feeling, Numbness in left and frontal part of my brain. It gets extremely difficult to even exist, I need to sleep or just stop live and just rest it out, Is a very fast and brutal...
    lnester7, Jul 18, 2013
  4. lnester7
    This crap really sucks, I am going through a painful period, I am not sure if it is because I increased the LDN again to 3mg, I am sure it is not overdoing I have been resting a lot and taking it easy. I am so tired of feeling like crap most of the time, even when we say we feel good is crappy. I had terrible bout of nausea, and started throwing up and ended up in the hospital Saturday...
    lnester7, Jul 12, 2013
  5. lnester7
    Every time I think I understand the gravity of my situation, something surprise me. So I went to the rec center today. I sat on the only bike that has a back rest so I can recline and be comfortable. About minute 2 or 3 a very disabled man walks in, his feet were twisted, it was like if his leg were a candy cane and the feet were to the outside, he kinda dragged on his feet. He puts the...
    lnester7, Jun 25, 2013
  6. lnester7
    It has been a rough week. I didn't get my usual rest on the weekend and got gluten back on diet for a bit so now I am not sure what is the real culprit, I will Go gluten free again and see what happens. I was testing back up adding it back and see if I felt difference. Overall I feel better without the gluten. The only thing I struggle to eat and I am without appetite so that was a down side....
    lnester7, Jun 20, 2013
  7. lnester7
    OMG I have a cold, as I mention before colds get me in remission, I feel great (Apart fromt he cough) but ME wise I just wanna kneel and cry like a litttle girl and bless my luck. Just to have a day of clarity and control of my body again is amazing. Feel normal is just priceless. I don't think we really know how bad we feel because I guess we kinda get used to it. My only changes have been...
    lnester7, Jun 14, 2013
  8. lnester7
    I have physically taken a little dip. I was exercising doing weights and after I was done, my HR went up for a while while I was taking a shower, and I could not get it down. Is not like u can lay down on a public bathroom! so I hold it up for a long time until I could get back to office and put feet up. I have been down ever since, but not too bad. Now this has a whole psychological...
    lnester7, May 25, 2013
  9. lnester7
    I think I am finally getting a handle of how the movign target of energy works. This is huge, this is just a hypothesis at this point, will test and confirm later. So Observation number one: My energy or how easy I tire is a moving target from day to day. No matter how much I rest, I have to accomodate to that day limits, no matter how much progress I have made. So first thing Is I have is a...
    lnester7, May 21, 2013
  10. lnester7
    So I had the most wonderful day. I am very happy I never did anything crazy in the middle of my despair with CFS (I am very impulsive). I had energy to take my kid to do her favorite thing (pool) and after I went out on a date. Took a nap in between. I did my hair, I wore a dress, Hills and Make up!!!! One of the things in my list of things to do (CFS bucket list) when I got better. I was with...
    lnester7, May 12, 2013
  11. lnester7
    I have been doing great for the most part. I am in a very high level of fucntioning. I work full time, I do not have to watch so much to keep my feet up and can make it throught the day without naping or rest time. I have been going to the gym everyday. I do very light weights, focusing on legs and abs. Try to walk at least 10min a day and if I don't go to the gym then I walk full 2.5 miles....
    lnester7, May 7, 2013
  12. lnester7
    I am back on imunovir. I have had Extremly good days and Extremly bad days. I think I am much more fucntional but when I get PEM or I go down, I do with the same level of suffering I did before. I was wondering why if everybody sees me doing better I feel not much progress, My conlcusion is because when I relapse or crash I am getting the same intensity of the balckslash of symptoms. So I am...
    lnester7, Apr 9, 2013
  13. lnester7
    Slipping back fast and furious, It is getting harder to do stuff that I was able to do, like standing not watching for how long, Not thinking about going up stairs, showers are getting hard, doing my hair. I got really sad there at first because I felt I was getting out, and my good ol CFS came back to remind me that I am at its mercy :cry: . But I tried to look the positive side, if I would be...
    lnester7, Mar 21, 2013
  14. lnester7
    Overall I am doing great, Still on the same protocol. I have increased the Famvir to 2 halfs a day (one pill total) Will increase tomorrow to the next dose. I am doing great, I am at base before the major crash. I do not have much limitations (still no running) except when I skip the OI meds, The issue is that sometimes I forget, and like you cannot laydown on it, I just skip it after 4pm. If I...
    lnester7, Mar 14, 2013
  15. lnester7
    I was doing great in the pasts weeks, I was basically back to base (an 8 out of 10) and some days I would feel a good 9. I exercised a lot and was going great. I had some virus cold or flue or who knows, spend the last 2 days feeling HORRIBLE. But today I am feeling great about a 9 (the 1 point is due to the cold not to ME) but again I go to remissions on colds. I got my results back from Dr...
    lnester7, Mar 7, 2013