Blog entries from lnester7

lnester7 has a total of 99 entries.

1. lnester7
    I don't know why or how but I am feeling a turn for the better. I fell absolutaley Amazing!!! I am not full of energy, that part is still the same, is more like general feeling in the day to day and symptoms. I felt constantly sick like something was not right and just abosolutaly like garbage, is jsut that we go sick for so long that you forget what it is to feel like human again, and I MEAN...
    lnester7, Aug 13, 2013
  2. lnester7
    I stopped the equillibrant to avoid going autoinmune. All casaxie has been clear for a while. I saw the CFS Dr. and I am waiting on results. Mostly all issues were the same and I am waiting on results. She asked me to try bioactive milk peptides for sleep. WIll se how that goes. The rest the same, I cut back on the 10 min walk to try to reduce the crasha and go cycle I got going, I added a...
    lnester7, Aug 8, 2013
  3. lnester7
    I want to make sure I document my observations on the use of pedometer. This is keeping HR mostly under AT (115). I exceed my AT every time I go up the stairs (which I need to do to go to restroom). So I discover that keeping under my AT does not mean I have unlimited energy either. I have what I call a slow day. I go to work and do as Little walking as possible (except for the 10min slow walk...
    lnester7, Jul 20, 2013
  4. lnester7
    Ok so I always said that my pain felt like when you have lifted weights. But after I lifted weights (months back) I have a fresh memory of the two types of pain and made some observations. First I get this tired feeling, Numbness in left and frontal part of my brain. It gets extremely difficult to even exist, I need to sleep or just stop live and just rest it out, Is a very fast and brutal...
    lnester7, Jul 18, 2013
  5. lnester7
    This crap really sucks, I am going through a painful period, I am not sure if it is because I increased the LDN again to 3mg, I am sure it is not overdoing I have been resting a lot and taking it easy. I am so tired of feeling like crap most of the time, even when we say we feel good is crappy. I had terrible bout of nausea, and started throwing up and ended up in the hospital Saturday...
    lnester7, Jul 12, 2013
  6. lnester7
    Every time I think I understand the gravity of my situation, something surprise me. So I went to the rec center today. I sat on the only bike that has a back rest so I can recline and be comfortable. About minute 2 or 3 a very disabled man walks in, his feet were twisted, it was like if his leg were a candy cane and the feet were to the outside, he kinda dragged on his feet. He puts the...
    lnester7, Jun 25, 2013
  7. lnester7
    It has been a rough week. I didn't get my usual rest on the weekend and got gluten back on diet for a bit so now I am not sure what is the real culprit, I will Go gluten free again and see what happens. I was testing back up adding it back and see if I felt difference. Overall I feel better without the gluten. The only thing I struggle to eat and I am without appetite so that was a down side....
    lnester7, Jun 20, 2013
  8. lnester7
    OMG I have a cold, as I mention before colds get me in remission, I feel great (Apart fromt he cough) but ME wise I just wanna kneel and cry like a litttle girl and bless my luck. Just to have a day of clarity and control of my body again is amazing. Feel normal is just priceless. I don't think we really know how bad we feel because I guess we kinda get used to it. My only changes have been...
    lnester7, Jun 14, 2013
  9. lnester7
    I have physically taken a little dip. I was exercising doing weights and after I was done, my HR went up for a while while I was taking a shower, and I could not get it down. Is not like u can lay down on a public bathroom! so I hold it up for a long time until I could get back to office and put feet up. I have been down ever since, but not too bad. Now this has a whole psychological...
    lnester7, May 25, 2013
  10. lnester7
    I think I am finally getting a handle of how the movign target of energy works. This is huge, this is just a hypothesis at this point, will test and confirm later. So Observation number one: My energy or how easy I tire is a moving target from day to day. No matter how much I rest, I have to accomodate to that day limits, no matter how much progress I have made. So first thing Is I have is a...
    lnester7, May 21, 2013
  11. lnester7
    So I had the most wonderful day. I am very happy I never did anything crazy in the middle of my despair with CFS (I am very impulsive). I had energy to take my kid to do her favorite thing (pool) and after I went out on a date. Took a nap in between. I did my hair, I wore a dress, Hills and Make up!!!! One of the things in my list of things to do (CFS bucket list) when I got better. I was with...
    lnester7, May 12, 2013
  12. lnester7
    I have been doing great for the most part. I am in a very high level of fucntioning. I work full time, I do not have to watch so much to keep my feet up and can make it throught the day without naping or rest time. I have been going to the gym everyday. I do very light weights, focusing on legs and abs. Try to walk at least 10min a day and if I don't go to the gym then I walk full 2.5 miles....
    lnester7, May 7, 2013
  13. lnester7
    I am back on imunovir. I have had Extremly good days and Extremly bad days. I think I am much more fucntional but when I get PEM or I go down, I do with the same level of suffering I did before. I was wondering why if everybody sees me doing better I feel not much progress, My conlcusion is because when I relapse or crash I am getting the same intensity of the balckslash of symptoms. So I am...
    lnester7, Apr 9, 2013
  14. lnester7
    Slipping back fast and furious, It is getting harder to do stuff that I was able to do, like standing not watching for how long, Not thinking about going up stairs, showers are getting hard, doing my hair. I got really sad there at first because I felt I was getting out, and my good ol CFS came back to remind me that I am at its mercy :cry: . But I tried to look the positive side, if I would be...
    lnester7, Mar 21, 2013
  15. lnester7
    Overall I am doing great, Still on the same protocol. I have increased the Famvir to 2 halfs a day (one pill total) Will increase tomorrow to the next dose. I am doing great, I am at base before the major crash. I do not have much limitations (still no running) except when I skip the OI meds, The issue is that sometimes I forget, and like you cannot laydown on it, I just skip it after 4pm. If I...
    lnester7, Mar 14, 2013