Blog entries from liverock

liverock has a total of 3 entries.

1. liverock
    Do you have a cordless phone in your bedroom or anywhere in the house? Digital Electronic Cordless(DECT) phones, emit a continuous radio frequency(RF) pulsing signal similar to a mobile phone 24/7, even when they are not in use. :Retro eek: They are particularly dangerous in a bedroom with a metal spring mattress as the metal springs act as an RF aerial, pick up the RF signal and can...
    liverock, Aug 16, 2011
  2. liverock
    . PWC's have a high rate of cellular die off which is often the cause of so much fatigue. When I was tested, my Cell Free DNA Test showed I was approaching the same level of cellular die off as someone on chemotherapy.:Retro eek: Bill Sardi shows the problems and dangers of high cell die off states and how to take precautions that enable the body to be able to renew cells without damaged...
    liverock, May 5, 2011
  3. liverock
    Got involved in a car crash and my beloved VW Golf was written off. :tear: No serious physical damage done except my right foot was trapped in the impact and I had to wrench it free to get out of the car. The police duly arrived and breathalysed me. The officer would not accept my assurance that I was a teetotaller. :Retro eek: Not sure what they expected but the tone of the officer...
    liverock, Apr 18, 2010