1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!

Blog entries from Jarod

Jarod has a total of 6 entries.

1. Jarod
    While searching for answers,and while lacking spiritual compass, I've said whatever was on my mind on these forums some days. Although I have always been honest and sincere in my quest for answers, it has probably caused much unwanted stress for researchers trying to solve difficult problems under unfavorable circumstances. I sincerely apologize and am sorry for the distraction. I'm also...
    Jarod, Sep 17, 2014 at 5:41 AM
  2. Jarod
    I figured this out months ago. Disease + Denial eventually leads to advancement of humanity. Through a bizarre mix of artifical and natural selection along with many other things. The big picture is humans are one big ongoing human research project. Yes, humanity is being engineered and managed. For thousand of years the evidence is there to prove it. I could probably give compelling evidence...
    Jarod, Jul 20, 2014
  3. Jarod
    Test results negative for h pylori. Quitting caffine, and reducing gluten seem to be important pieces to the puzzle in reducing gastritis symptoms.
    Jarod, Aug 6, 2013
  4. Jarod
    I just got back from a Dr Appt, and he wants to test me for h pylori. All the symptoms make sense, so maybe we found something to treat. Interesting thing was my girlfriend had tested positive for h pylori about two years ago. About two years ago I started having stomach problems(bloating, food sensitivites, etc) and thiol intolerance. :ill: edit: no telling when she "contracted" h pylori,...
    Jarod, Jun 27, 2013
  5. Jarod
    I was dialed in a few years ago and maybe that experince will provide some insight to somebody with a bigger picture than we have. I was doing three things simultainiously: Taking abx; Taking ALA and NAC, and doing methylation with MB12 and high dose methlfolate. Not sure how important the methyfolate is because it just irritates my stomach now and I do not have the MTHFR mutation. However, it...
    Jarod, Jun 21, 2013
  6. Jarod
    I was hesitant for a long time, and now finally bought a vita-mix blender. Neat little device. It will turn anything in to a juice. Carrots, kale, apples, garlic, celery, bell pepper is what I juiced in the first glass. Added a bit of water and I had juice. You supposed to be able to make soup also. I like it because I can get my nutrition with minnimal cooking. The time to juice, chop and...
    Jarod, Nov 15, 2012