Blog entries from 1gooddog

1gooddog has a total of 7 entries.

1. 1gooddog
    I am running out of room for knots. I have a history or R & R type of disease. CFS, then MS, then the obvious dx of depression and anxiety. Which we won't even discuss, cause I am certain the latter is the dx everyone has received. CFS and MS were thrown out the window in favor of the unspoken and unproven. I am certain after a certain point all we know is what we don't have. I have sunk...
    1gooddog, Apr 3, 2018
  2. 1gooddog
    This has been one of my primary problems. The past few months it has become debilitating. I haven't seen any threads. Can anyone offer advice. I am becoming desperate.
    1gooddog, Mar 25, 2018
  3. 1gooddog
    So I have done some research, directed in part by Forums information. Mast Cell Activitation Syndrome I have had such a bad week. Dust allergies have been over active. This past week my heart has really been struggling, I have trouble breathing, and my nasal breathing has been an issue for months. I have been taking Zyrtec, which has not helped in the least. I have a lifelong Rx for...
    1gooddog, Mar 21, 2018
  4. 1gooddog
    ......has been my motto for almost 30 years. We are all a bit different in how much we can do, physically. Even on a bad bed-ridden day, if I can stand and walk for even a few minutes, I do. I drag myself to the deck to soak up some Vit D. Some mornings are better than others, and then I try to do a chore or two. Such as my own laundry. Nobody does it the way I like it. And I miss my...
    1gooddog, Mar 19, 2018
  5. 1gooddog
    This was used before the advent of antibiotics, and big Parma dollars took control of healthcare. I have seen it used on a close family member with excellent results. Has anyone tried it?
    1gooddog, Mar 17, 2018
  6. 1gooddog
    I was researching multi chemical sensitivities. No surprise the med community does not accept inorganic chemicals can cause illness. Good Grief! We ARE organic! I was visiting Johns Hopkins site reading up on their view of CFS. Of course they are recommending some medications, but most disheartening of all - they recommend exercise. Probably still hooked on PACE trials. Hello Johns...
    1gooddog, Mar 7, 2018
  7. 1gooddog
    After suffering with the mostly unknown for many years without a proper dx, I focused on managing symptoms. Which I still do. At my age I am not interested in becoming a guinea pig but I applaud those who do, in the most genuine way. If I were younger . . . . . . . . . . . I began to question "normal". Just what is normal. To my way of thinking it is those of us on the fringes who help...
    1gooddog, Feb 25, 2018