Blog entries from 1gooddog

1gooddog has a total of 4 entries.

1. 1gooddog
    ......has been my motto for almost 30 years. We are all a bit different in how much we can do, physically. Even on a bad bed-ridden day, if I can stand and walk for even a few minutes, I do. I drag myself to the deck to soak up some Vit D. Some mornings are better than others, and then I try to do a chore or two. Such as my own laundry. Nobody does it the way I like it. And I miss my...
    1gooddog, Mar 19, 2018 at 6:37 PM
  2. 1gooddog
    This was used before the advent of antibiotics, and big Parma dollars took control of healthcare. I have seen it used on a close family member with excellent results. Has anyone tried it?
    1gooddog, Mar 17, 2018 at 8:32 PM
  3. 1gooddog
    I was researching multi chemical sensitivities. No surprise the med community does not accept inorganic chemicals can cause illness. Good Grief! We ARE organic! I was visiting Johns Hopkins site reading up on their view of CFS. Of course they are recommending some medications, but most disheartening of all - they recommend exercise. Probably still hooked on PACE trials. Hello Johns...
    1gooddog, Mar 7, 2018
  4. 1gooddog
    After suffering with the mostly unknown for many years without a proper dx, I focused on managing symptoms. Which I still do. At my age I am not interested in becoming a guinea pig but I applaud those who do, in the most genuine way. If I were younger . . . . . . . . . . . I began to question "normal". Just what is normal. To my way of thinking it is those of us on the fringes who help...
    1gooddog, Feb 25, 2018